Username: Password:

Author Topic: Support installing Gunbot please  (Read 2773 times)

Offline Bulldog

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Support installing Gunbot please
« on: May 03, 2020, 09:55:01 AM »
Hello,
Please can somebody assist with getting this up and running for me? I have gotten as far as getting gunthy-win.exe running but it comes up with the following error message

Loading config...
   info  - socket.io started
GUI Server Deployed: http://localhost:5000
{ Error: SQLITE_IOERR: disk I/O error errno: 10, code: 'SQLITE_IOERR' } 'Uncaught Exception thrown'

I have checked port 5000 and it appears to be open so its not that, what am i missing please?
TIA

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Support installing Gunbot please
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 01:06:52 PM »
Hello,
Please can somebody assist with getting this up and running for me? I have gotten as far as getting gunthy-win.exe running but it comes up with the following error message

Loading config...
   info  - socket.io started
GUI Server Deployed: http://localhost:5000
{ Error: SQLITE_IOERR: disk I/O error errno: 10, code: 'SQLITE_IOERR' } 'Uncaught Exception thrown'

I have checked port 5000 and it appears to be open so its not that, what am i missing please?
TIA

Hi there bud, just a friendly fellow user reacting here. Actually a Linux user myself but I would urge you to contact your reseller for direct support helping you get your Gunbot up and running... might be quicker than waiting on a reaction on a public forum. Good luck!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Support installing Gunbot please
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 06:09:09 PM »
This issue was resolved via Telegram. Just FYI, the problem was the VPS had some special restrictions that were making the bot unable to write some info in the hard drive. The bot is working now on local computer.