Username: Password:

Author Topic: Reseller unresponsive trying to get GUNTHY token airdrop  (Read 5001 times)

Offline Tantra12

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reseller unresponsive trying to get GUNTHY token airdrop
« on: September 05, 2019, 10:51:07 PM »
Hi- I purchased GUNBOT about 2 years ago and trying to get set up on the GUNTHY token license and already sent my API and ERC20 wallet however my reseller has been completely unresponsive. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Reseller unresponsive trying to get GUNTHY token airdrop
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 09:28:33 AM »
Hi- I purchased GUNBOT about 2 years ago and trying to get set up on the GUNTHY token license and already sent my API and ERC20 wallet however my reseller has been completely unresponsive. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

If your reseller quit than you can contact @exquitas or @NarKotix through Telegram and they should be able to help you...

Offline Tantra12

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 10:38:26 PM »
Thank you for the response. I will reach out to them for help.

Thanks again!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 10:18:46 AM »

Hi, please send me a Private Message stating who is your reseller and I will try to contact him for you. Narkotix is there to help those resellerless customers, but maybe your reseller is still active and he can help you.

Offline Tantra12

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 01:36:27 AM »
I was able to get everything taken care of. Thanks for the help anyways.