Username: Password:

Author Topic: Configuration Help  (Read 6130 times)

Offline MCsFlake253

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Configuration Help
« on: May 27, 2019, 06:10:36 PM »
Is it possible to create a strategy where the bot will continue to enter into multiple positions instead of having to wait until the initial position closes? I'm new to Gunbot and was previously a Cryptohopper customer. Cryptohopper is not the ideal platform so that's why I'm now with Gunbot. But, with that being said, what I'm trying to do is have the bot enter/close positions after two confirming indicators w/trailing. I don't want to wait for the bot to close a position before re-entering... too many golden opportunities with the dips so it's silly for a position to close first. Anyway, I'm trying to bring my strategy to life with Gunbot. Here's what I'm trying to do.

BB: 50 candle period w/2.5 standard deviation
RSI: 14 candle period w/80 to sell and 40 to buy
Trailing Buy: Once price falls below the BB 2.5 std dev band and RSI is below 45 (triggered), start trailing down then buy up at 1%
Trailing Sell: Once price rises above the BB 2.5 std dev band and RSI is above 90, start trailing up to the 5% trigger then sell after the price falls 3%

The second part of what I'm trying to do is hoard 0.001 BTC to my wallet after each buy. The remaining BTC will stay on the books to sell. With each new trade, I'd like for the bot to take 0.001 BTC from that trade, send it to my wallet, and consolidate the remaining amount from other trades into a single short position. What I'm really trying to do is collect BTC and make more money to buy more BTC as a hoarding effort. I know a lot of traders do this with alt coins but I have no idea how to do that and feel most comfortable right now with this strategy. I use Coinbase's USD-BTC pair.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 07:52:08 PM by MCsFlake253 »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Configuration Help
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 06:09:36 AM »
Hi, you can open several positions before closing them as far as you are trading with several pairs. In the case you BUY for the pair BTC-LTC, it won't buy more LTC until you sell it before, unless you set a stop limit, DU or use an stratety that allows several consecutive BUYS like MACD. Anyway, I recommend you to contact directly with you reseller and have a talk with him via Telegram, so he can help you to create the settings you want.