Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bitfinex Error - Bittrex works  (Read 5230 times)

Offline gunbot123

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Bitfinex Error - Bittrex works
« on: January 21, 2018, 11:53:39 AM »
Hello i purchased 2 licences from gunbot.shop - bittrex works but bitfinex brings me the following error:

Loading config...
Loading exchange - bitfinex

Errors

(node:4272) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: 401
(node:4272) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

what am i doing wrong?
thx

Offline gunbot123

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Bitfinex Error - Bittrex works
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »
and another two questions -
1.how can i tell the bot to use always the max for example btc that i have - trading limit over fund? for example i have 0,045 btc so i set 1,0 btc?
and
2.what happens when i user bb strategie and the market crashs - when profit is set for example to 2 % it never sells below the last buy right - not importend what bb high and low is set - what happens when i stop the bot and start it again - does it remeber the last buy level?
3.how can i set the stop limit in the way that it never sells - not important the loss is for example over 90 %..

thx for your answers

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Bitfinex Error - Bittrex works
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 07:34:18 AM »
1. you can't. If the trade limit is not met on your account, it will not trade. it will message "waiting to cash some btc" or something similar.
2. it does recognize the bought price. but if for any reason it can't find it, it will message you. then you can put the bought price in the override.
3. not sure. best remove the pair from the current setup?