Username: Password:

Author Topic: Can't wait till I can afford Gunbot!!  (Read 9000 times)

Offline JohnnyScience

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Can't wait till I can afford Gunbot!!
« on: December 14, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »
So I knew about bitcoin at $0.06 during the silk road days and I didn't get into crypto until 2 days ago.  Needless to say it makes me sick lol

But no more!  Now I have skin in the game, just over $1000 now after doubling my money these last couple of days.

I could have made 10x that with a program like Gunbot!!  God I want this program BAD!!

But I can't afford it for quite some time sadly.  It really sucks because I could make the money need to pay for it by having access to the program in the mean time!  Wish there was some type of monthly subscription plan available for the smaller trader trying to make a big splash.

I am totally new to API's or anything like Gunbot, so I guess I have A LOT of research to do on top of the mountain of crypto research I've been blowing through lately lol

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Can't wait till I can afford Gunbot!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 07:43:31 PM »
well, that is an optimistic attitude, doubling your money in a few days ... I have gunbot since 4 months, and have yet to get more than 20% per month gains ... there some folks getting more, there has even been a competition for a single larget profit trade. but these are rare. gunbot is not a miracle machine. just saying, to not get you disappointed in the end ...

Offline JohnnyScience

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 07:52:11 PM »
I'm not expecting to double my money all the time, in fact I'd love consistent, daily gains of 20% from Gunbot.

I got in 2 litecoins @ $180 and made a few dollars, added a couple more hundred and then diversified into Paragon Coin (PRG) IOTA, EOS, XRP & many more to come!

I'm banking on Paragon Coin for sure - that's a secret that will revolutionize the cannabis industry.

I'm also going to go hard on Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality tokens, which I've found a couple of thus far - Spectiv & Lucyd.

Gunbot is a tool and you still need a good brain behind it to run it properly.  Sadly it's just a tool out of my reach for quite some time right now.

Unless that XRP pops to $5 soon  ;D

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 08:13:37 AM »
the 20% I mentioned are not daily ... if you can achieve a consistent 20% per month you can lick your fingers. my score so far is (I've bought the bot back in late july) a hefty minus over the past 4 months. only in the last month (nov.15 to dec. 15) I managed a 20,8% after fees.

Offline yoshilee

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 02:20:41 PM »
I would be really glad about a constant +20% per month!
At least i am out of making loss - but trying out coins, settings and strategies in the beginning costs money first.

But i expected that as it is rather normal for beginners.

Offline tammons

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 03:27:36 PM »
I'm not expecting to double my money all the time, in fact I'd love consistent, daily gains of 20% from Gunbot.

I got in 2 litecoins @ $180 and made a few dollars, added a couple more hundred and then diversified into Paragon Coin (PRG) IOTA, EOS, XRP & many more to come!

I'm banking on Paragon Coin for sure - that's a secret that will revolutionize the cannabis industry.

I'm also going to go hard on Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality tokens, which I've found a couple of thus far - Spectiv & Lucyd.

Gunbot is a tool and you still need a good brain behind it to run it properly.  Sadly it's just a tool out of my reach for quite some time right now.

Unless that XRP pops to $5 soon  ;D

20% of your funding is not realistic on a daily basis IMO.
1% daily is more like it. 2-3% on a good day.
Some do 5%.

There are ups and downs and losses in trading, so you run an average.

However in an isolated case, 20% or more is very doable.

And you never want to have all your $ in on the first buy.

You diversify, and on dips you may want to double up and more than once.

The way I have been setting up lately is on first buy to invest about 14% if my math is correct.
That way it allows me to do another 2x buy and another 4x buy on dips.

So if you have .1 BTC to play with, your buys would be based on .002 BTC per, etc.

While you are waiting to buy gunbot, you should be manual trading your ass off, and you will gain and lose. Most importantly, IMO, is you want to learn how not to get trapped when prices go into the toilet. And then run out of $ to trade.

Most important thing about trading, is learning when and how to buy.
Selling for a profit is easy if you know when and where to buy.

Offline JohnnyScience

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 07:58:04 AM »
Ok yes I agree with you on all those points.

I'm up again 30% today from manually trading.   8)

That Gunbot license is not too far away at this rate!

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 07:29:39 AM »
Check the Xmass offer. Owning gunbot has never been so cheap.
New core+GUI+one market is only 0.05 BTC. For the regular price of 0.1 you get the core+GUI+all supported exchanges+Tradingview plugin. If this is not a good deal, IDK man.
https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,2451.0.html

Offline JohnnyScience

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 06:18:29 AM »
Damn that really is a good deal, I am seeing some really good gains, maybe if they keep up over the next week or so I can peel off some of the profits and invest in this program.

Although I don't know ANYTHING about this program, I will have to do A LOT of reading on this website, I'm sure there are great tutorials.  But is there anyone that can actually help set it up initially?  (Even for a fee)

Thanks for the heads up!

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 12:10:16 PM »
plenty of resellers offering free help to setup your bot.

Offline Krypto

• Rookie
  • BitcoiGunbot.com @KryptoGB on Telegram
    • View Profile
    • BitcoinGunbot.com
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 03:02:37 AM »
plenty of resellers offering free help to setup your bot.
Yup

Damn that really is a good deal, I am seeing some really good gains, maybe if they keep up over the next week or so I can peel off some of the profits and invest in this program.

Although I don't know ANYTHING about this program, I will have to do A LOT of reading on this website, I'm sure there are great tutorials.  But is there anyone that can actually help set it up initially?  (Even for a fee)

Thanks for the heads up!
PM me on telegram I'll shoot you a bunch of links.
BitcoinGunbot.com Sales & Support @KryptoGB on Telegram