Username: Password:

Author Topic: Question befor 2 buy  (Read 6377 times)

Offline sindbad

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Question befor 2 buy
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:18:34 PM »
Hi all
don know differents between gunbot versions.
I tell you what I can and you maybe help me select best solutions.

I trade 3 month. Manual trade. Watch coin trends. Use bolinger, RSI and MACD for understand time to buy and time to sell.
I use Telegram - it is helpfull. Never use TRADINGVIEW cose dont need it if I trade on exchane directly or TabTrader on my phone.
I trade  on Bittrex and Binance. Cryptopia and other not good exchanges too.

So. Question is - what version of Gunbot I need? Will trade with 0.3 BTC for start

P.S. Special question about bot reaction on BTC pump/dump. It is time when need stop to buy and wait when alt go down...
Gunbot can whatch it? and what about manipulation walls.. when 250 BTC wall puss price down or push price up... Can gunbot to react on this too?

Offline Fullgazz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Question befor 2 buy
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 03:02:47 AM »
P.S. Special question about bot reaction on BTC pump/dump. It is time when need stop to buy and wait when alt go down...
Gunbot can whatch it? and what about manipulation walls.. when 250 BTC wall puss price down or push price up... Can gunbot to react on this too?

I'm new here too but how i'm used with bots since my MMO times i have learned a bit and will tell you what i know.

There is a panic buttom case you're following the market that will sell all your coins on that strategy? (faster than manually with a serie of undercuts)
Case you're AFK at the time so there's a STOP LIMIT configuration that you can set as percent of your wallet. (Default is 60%)

The bot cant preview the future he just work with trends as like you, so he will not to preview a bump /dump...

P.S : the period that you use also can interfere on that.

Offline sindbad

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Question befor 2 buy
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 04:24:25 PM »
Ok. Question - can I make one time operation with bot?
Start bot in uptrend with sell strategy but dont wont to buy after sell
Just sell in my strategy and stop
It is possible?

How to buy one time i undrestand - just start and set big gain in setting - bot buy coin and cannot sell  it cose GAIN is huge.
But how to sell and dont buy - I dont know if it possible at all