Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot doesn't sell everything. It keeps leftovers of 1/0.1/0.001 coin x  (Read 3170 times)

Offline SirBonus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I don't know why but my bot buys for example 50 Ripple and sells 49 later. Same with more value coins. for example it keeps 0.001 ETH.
The result is that with low trade limit it shows me a lot of non profit trades cause Gunbot kept the leftovers of coins.
I dont use "keep quote".
Using market sells and in this test scenario trade limit is 0.0002, min volume to sell 0.0001 @binance with take profit

Anyone has seen something like this and know how to fix it?

Using latest version
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 07:56:51 PM by SirBonus »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
I don't know why but my bot buys for example 50 Ripple and sells 49 later. Same with more value coins. for example it keeps 0.001 ETH.
The result is that with low trade limit it shows me a lot of non profit trades cause Gunbot kept the leftovers of coins.
I dont use "keep quote".
Using market sells and in this test scenario trade limit is 0.0002, min volume to sell 0.0001 @binance with take profit

Anyone has seen something like this and know how to fix it?

Using latest version

Hi, it's something quite common, most of the exchange leave some "dust". If you are running the bot on Binance you can convert the dust to BNB and then turn it back to BTC or to whatever you want.

Offline SirBonus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Yeah I know it's common when I pay my fee with the initial coin so I dont have for example 10 coins but 9,91 instead so I keep 0,91 dust and sell 9 coins.
But when i pay my fees with BNB I should keep the initial stack and actually I do, but Gunbot doesnt sell all no matter what...

I have made some screenshots cause Gunbot has not sold once the complete stack of coins even when the "number was round" cause fees were paid with BNB.
Every time Gunbot left one in wallet...

Offline SirBonus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thats how the wallet looks... tradeable coins left, even LUNA is with 0.1 tradeable on Binance.

Offline SirBonus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Ok when I keep the leftover from last sell and dont convert it to BNB the bot sells everything he has bought before at next sell order. It seems like it happens only when the wallet for this coin @binance is 0 and it happens everytime with my setting no matter which coin I trade...
So I have to get used to simply having 1 unit of each coin in my wallet.  ;)