Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot should be trading ?  (Read 5843 times)

Offline bney

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot should be trading ?
« on: September 10, 2019, 08:38:42 PM »
Based on the attached image, The buy price is 10,180 and the current price is below that. I would think that Gunbot should have done a buy, but it doesnt, it just sits there watching price go up and down. I have set this up according to 'The way Gunther runs it" so I would think it was set up correctly. I am however still trying to figure out the best combination of settings.

Any thoughts or feedback would be welcome

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot should be trading ?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 08:58:15 AM »
Based on the attached image, The buy price is 10,180 and the current price is below that. I would think that Gunbot should have done a buy, but it doesnt, it just sits there watching price go up and down. I have set this up according to 'The way Gunther runs it" so I would think it was set up correctly. I am however still trying to figure out the best combination of settings.

Any thoughts or feedback would be welcome

If I remember correctly the way Gunthar set it up was with trailing on... In that case there have to be (at least) two factors that coincide: your buy strategy should be met (which you say has been met) and trailing should have reversed (where the caveat is with trailing, because at that point your strategy might not be met any more)... BOTH have to give the trigger for GB to buy (not only one).

And are you sure: buying is ON? MVTB is a realistic value? Enough funds for that MVTB to occur?