Username: Password:

Author Topic: INVALID LICENCE!!! Please contact gunthar  (Read 7619 times)

Offline Snowfire91

• Rookie
    • View Profile
INVALID LICENCE!!! Please contact gunthar
« on: November 21, 2017, 07:59:37 AM »
I get a error that says please contact gunthar, not sure why as I bought it from a legit reseller. can anyone who has had the same problem help me out?

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: INVALID LICENCE!!! Please contact gunthar
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 08:40:24 AM »
Hi buddy.

You came to the right place.

Sometimes it takes a while for the license to be activated in the licensing server.   Please be patient and wait a few hours.

Are you already in the Telegram support chat groups?  There are two:  one is public and one is for registered GunBot owners only.

Ask your reseller for an invite to the Telegram channels if you don't have them already.

If you don't have Telegram installed on your phone I suggest you download it and set it up.  Telegram accounts are tied to the mobile phone number.

Offline Snowfire91

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »
The thing is i actually purchased this a few months ago and i tried to look online for the answers but ended up just giving up lol. Tried again today to no avail. I will join the telegram chat thank you :)

Offline aztrader

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 08:46:20 AM »
Hey man I hope I'm not too late. I actually experienced the same thing the first time and I couldn't figure it out then I decided to try this after I started troubleshooting everything:

it turns out that I was receiving that error due to the API keys and the way I was inputting them. I ensured that there were no spaces or any out place characters the first time I installed. The FIX  was:\
instead of copying and pasting the API and Secret like I did before, I actually typed it out, character by character. I remember vaguely some websites and browsers especially in banking and private websites for the passwords, copy and paste WON'T work, you have to manually type it out.

Hope it helps