Username: Password:

Author Topic: GUNBOT + Bittrex + USDT Trading  (Read 7624 times)

Offline mhcmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
GUNBOT + Bittrex + USDT Trading
« on: March 07, 2018, 06:32:43 PM »
I've been trying to test out trading on Bittrex with USDT since they offer it on their site. However, it's never made a trade to date which is bothersome. Also, when you look at usdt in your wallet, it shows no value at all outside of the number of coin you have. Anyone have luck trading USDT on bittrex with gunbot?

Offline mbdash

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: GUNBOT + Bittrex + USDT Trading
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 03:24:26 PM »
I only trade against USDT, way safer in my current situation.

make at least 1 manual buy/sell of the coin in question.
can be small, 1$. You can buy / sell at market price, you will just loose a few cents.

It will create trade history, remove the NAN / invalid value in the bot's calculations,
 and the bot should start trading the pair.

Offline mhcmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 12:58:16 PM »
I'm giving that a run now, but now that i'm digging deeper i've found that I have a  bigger question, if someone could help out with it.

I've noticed in the dashboard page where it shows you where it would buy and sell, the buy point doesn't look bad but the sell prices is crazy. I'm not quiet sure why it's that way. I've tried updating my strategy for that coin, but it does't bring it back into control. With the prices it's stating, it will never sell. Attached are some images to help out with things. I've started an entirely new configuration for the entire tool and the prices are still the same. So, any help is appreciated.

Offline mhcmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 03:21:18 PM »
I heard back from the reseller on this issue. From what i'm told the amount posted will correct on the next purchase point of the crypto for crypto's i've already sold. For those I haven't sold, the price is based on the purchase price which was most likely before the drop and is correct. To fix those I can either hold till things get back to where they were or manually sell them and restart.

For the NAN / other issue with USDT, it appears I'm good right now. I'll continue learning.

Offline mhcmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 10:28:58 PM »
So I had some time after work today and did what was recommended. I traded a micro amount in the currencies giving me issues while the bot was running.  Basically, I manually logged into my exchange account and did one buy for about 5$ worth of whatever I was having issues with. Then  turned around and sold that same amount. In Gunbot I watched the "Price To Sell" drop almost immediately so where my BB's were at on all the charts. Also all NAN's are gone. I guess that's the fix. Can't complain about that. I appreciate the help.