Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Technical Support & Development / Re: A question about gunbot license
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:15:26 PM »
Hello everyone,
I bought Gunbot long time ago via POLONIEX and the licence was binded with Bittrex api key.
I didn't use Gunbot for a long time. Now I started to use again with the latest version but I received the message
"Failure to meet minimum Gunthy token balance requirement to operate the bot. Please purchase more tokens to run the bot..."
Did Gunbot switch to use tokens for activating the gunbot? Can I still use the old license Or I have to buy gutbot tokens now to continue to use Gunbot?

You don't need to buy tokens. We will send you them once you reactivate your license. If you need to reactivate your old license, please contact me via PM and I will help you.
Technical Support & Development / Re: Kraken - USDT Pairs
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:14:22 PM »
We are constantly adding more pairs to Kraken. You will see on all the pairs are being added :)
Technical Support & Development / Re: KuCoin cant connect !
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:11:39 PM »
I canīt connect KuCoin API:

AuthenticationError: kucoin Invalid KC-API-PASSPHRASE
|gunthy-linux  |     at kucoin.throwExactlyMatchedException (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/Exchange.js:538:19)
|gunthy-linux  |     at kucoin.handleErrors (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/kucoin.js:2220:14)
|gunthy-linux  |     at /snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/Exchange.js:600:18
|gunthy-linux  |     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
|gunthy-linux  |     at async timeout (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/functions/time.js:195:24)
|gunthy-linux  |     at async kucoin.fetchMyTrades (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/kucoin.js:1243:26) {
|gunthy-linux  |   constructor: [Function: AuthenticationError]

Any solution ?
Thanks in advance.

Check your api, secret and passphrase are properly written.
Beginners & Help / Re: Take Profit Function
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:09:56 PM »
Note that each pair is processed every X seconds, the bot will only sell if the conditions are met at the moment of being processed.
Technical Support & Development / Gunbot mex_gunthy connection refused :9443
« Last post by strshtr on October 26, 2021, 01:38:55 AM »
I setup mex_gunthy as a seperate instance but I'm getting a connection refused. All my API slots are full but I have read that mex_gunthy shouldn't consume an additional API slot. Is the gunbot server license down?
Technical Support & Development / KuCoin cant connect !
« Last post by Pica on October 26, 2021, 12:18:12 AM »
I canīt connect KuCoin API:

AuthenticationError: kucoin Invalid KC-API-PASSPHRASE
|gunthy-linux  |     at kucoin.throwExactlyMatchedException (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/Exchange.js:538:19)
|gunthy-linux  |     at kucoin.handleErrors (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/kucoin.js:2220:14)
|gunthy-linux  |     at /snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/Exchange.js:600:18
|gunthy-linux  |     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
|gunthy-linux  |     at async timeout (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/functions/time.js:195:24)
|gunthy-linux  |     at async kucoin.fetchMyTrades (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/kucoin.js:1243:26) {
|gunthy-linux  |   constructor: [Function: AuthenticationError]

Any solution ?
Thanks in advance.

Technical Support & Development / Cannot change configuration on Gunbot
« Last post by bney on October 24, 2021, 08:16:49 PM »
Every time I try to save changes on gunbot, it goes into a restart loop with no error messages. The only solution is to blow away my configuration file and start over.

Working on figuring it out but if anyone has an insight I would appreciate any assistance.
General Discussion / Re: Uncontactable - refund me please
« Last post by Lea N. on October 18, 2021, 12:45:15 PM »
Hello,

Our support team staff has just contacted you through our Zendesk.

The direct link to your ticket is here: https://gunthy.zendesk.com/tickets/4001
You may have to sign up to Zendesk to access it through this link, else it also works fine if you just reply to the copy of the ticket you've received by email, or contact us back by sending an email to support@gunthy.zendesk.com

Edit: case solved.
Technical Support & Development / A question about gunbot license
« Last post by wilber on October 17, 2021, 06:03:58 AM »
Hello everyone,
I bought Gunbot long time ago via POLONIEX and the licence was binded with Bittrex api key.
I didn't use Gunbot for a long time. Now I started to use again with the latest version but I received the message
"Failure to meet minimum Gunthy token balance requirement to operate the bot. Please purchase more tokens to run the bot..."
Did Gunbot switch to use tokens for activating the gunbot? Can I still use the old license Or I have to buy gutbot tokens now to continue to use Gunbot?
General Discussion / Re: Uncontactable - refund me please
« Last post by codo3500 on October 16, 2021, 02:12:43 PM »
I bought directly from Gunthy.org, screenshot of them emailing me after:
https://i.imgur.com/iNU9mpc.png
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10