Username: Password:

Author Topic: How to get the PNL Analysis to work?  (Read 3919 times)

Offline Spythe

• Rookie
    • View Profile
How to get the PNL Analysis to work?
« on: January 29, 2021, 07:43:45 AM »
I've got Gunbot running for about two weeks now, again, but the PNL Analysis doesn't work at all when using 'All contracts'. I deleted all pairs that over the total running time haven't made a single trade. All contracts now configured have made trades, so at least some data should pop up. When going over each individual contract, trades are shown. Yet, I simply want a full overview of all contracts, but it's stuck on null data (NaN).

How do I fix this?

Offline Dovienya

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: How to get the PNL Analysis to work?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 06:16:22 PM »
Restarting the bot usually does the trick for me. (not refreshing the webpage, closing out the bot's window and relaunching)

I've mainly gotten support from my reseller through telegram. He's been fantastic.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 12:39:43 AM »
I've got Gunbot running for about two weeks now, again, but the PNL Analysis doesn't work at all when using 'All contracts'. I deleted all pairs that over the total running time haven't made a single trade. All contracts now configured have made trades, so at least some data should pop up. When going over each individual contract, trades are shown. Yet, I simply want a full overview of all contracts, but it's stuck on null data (NaN).

How do I fix this?

Latest Gunbot version has this issue and the fix for next stable version is being worked on. So far the workarounds are to restart the bot to update it or set BOT_CCLEAN to something lower to update more frequently.

Offline Spythe

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 10:39:52 AM »
Restart is sadly not working. It doesn't update after a few days and remains at NaN after stopping and restarting Gunbot.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 04:28:37 AM »
Restart is sadly not working. It doesn't update after a few days and remains at NaN after stopping and restarting Gunbot.

Restart is working for every case I have seen.  What version are you running?

Offline Spythe

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 12:24:36 PM »
The latest → https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases/tag/2100
I even completely deleted my Gunbot folder and restarted from scratch, without avail.

Average Profit/Loss is stuck on NaN while 'All contracts' is selected. A single contract seems to work without issues. Even removing all pairs that have no trades, leaving pairs with >0 profit, doesn't do anything. I'd have thought NaN means it get some kind of null exception, because it couldn't divide numerous profits with a '0' among, but that isn't even the case if all pairs would have trades.

So no, restarting Gunbot on a Ubuntu 20.0x VPS doesn't change anything.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 01:27:06 AM »
There are some patchs for PNL in beta versions but still working on the definitive fix. I recommend you to wait for next stable version.