Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ready to buy notification  (Read 5735 times)

Offline busera

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Ready to buy notification
« on: January 16, 2019, 04:32:00 PM »
Hi,

I am sorry for most-likely a basic question, however GunBot is using a different vocabulary compared to PT or other bots I know.
Quite frequently I get the "Ready for buy" notification, however a final buy is not happening. Is my understanding right, that "Ready for buy" means that the strategy has been met and "trailing" started and final confirmation was not met (buy range not fulfilled)?

In this case, I am using the tesl-strategy with a buy-range of "0.5".

PS: Bot is not in watch mode :-)

Cheers
Andre

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Ready to buy notification
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 07:15:28 PM »
Hi Busera. It's hard to say without seeing the logs, but it seems that the price reached to target buying price and trailing was triggered. That means that it would buy if trailme were disabled. In the case it is, it needs to meet more conditions before buying. If the range is 0.5, the price needs to raise, at least, 0,5% more, and also, at the time of processing the pair, the price needs to be in the range. Note that the higher the range, the less trades you will get. On the other hand, the trades usually will get higher % profit for each trade. You could try lowering the range to 0.2 or 0.3 if you want more trades. I recommend you to take a look at this:

https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/TSSL

Offline olliecrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
Re: Ready to buy notification
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 01:55:36 PM »
I had this issue myself for a while, but it was due to the fact that all my btc was already spent on other trades that had occurred previously.
sometimes i have too many active trading pairs and that interferes a bit with my trading, but lately i dropped down my active trading pairs to a more manageable amount.
also, check your buy levels to see if you have anything that would stop the initial buy order from taking place.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com