Username: Password:

Author Topic: help needed Register old buy  (Read 2899 times)

Offline freeroll

• Rookie
    • View Profile
help needed Register old buy
« on: March 03, 2021, 09:47:17 PM »
Hi, bought Gunbot XT Edition core (Gunthy GUI, all Exchanges, TradingView Release) back in 12/2017 for 0.10BTC but never come around to install it.
I do have the purchase tx id and only one of the bunch of API keys i send in still does exist and work.

How do i proceed from here with current Gunbot versions, which one would i download and would i run into verification problems?

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: help needed Register old buy
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 10:39:28 AM »
Hi, bought Gunbot XT Edition core (Gunthy GUI, all Exchanges, TradingView Release) back in 12/2017 for 0.10BTC but never come around to install it.
I do have the purchase tx id and only one of the bunch of API keys i send in still does exist and work.

How do i proceed from here with current Gunbot versions, which one would i download and would i run into verification problems?

You contact Aitor (admin on this forum) ar wait for him to react publicly here... but DO NOT react to PM's you get, especially from people asking for additional payments to "help" you. Chances are (big) they are scammers...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 07:27:57 AM by sbogovac »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 10:57:50 AM »

Hi, please send me a PM.

Offline freeroll

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 07:45:41 AM »
Hi, please send me a PM.

PM sent.