Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot licence API  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot licence API
« on: April 17, 2020, 09:29:00 AM »
Hi,

I've made an error with my licence.
I swaped from Poloniex to Kraken but, despite what's written in the new version changelog, Kraken was not supporting shorter delay via websocket and that locked my API on Kraken.
My error was to delete the old API and create a new one... Of course, Gunbot licence was tied to the old API key and now, I"m stuck :)

Who can fix that ?

Thanks.

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot licence API
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 02:09:48 PM »
Put your old API back in and let it run. Then go to GUI and swap exchange the new one IN ADDITION to the WORKING one.

If you have a Gunbot license that only allows one working API key then you need your reseller to swap it for you (but then you're OK since you want to use the "old" one)...

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 03:14:00 PM »
That's right, just start the bot with a working api linked to the wallet and add other apis yourself. If you just have 1 slot and you can't swap, just ask your reseller.

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 10:21:49 AM »
Ok, now I think I have the good API but Kraken refuse to work :
Code: [Select]
Loading config...
   info  - socket.io started
GUI Server Deployed: http://localhost:5000

Your Gunthy token balance is: 1000 in wallet: 0x--------------------------------
Your license type is: V12 - STANDARD
Tradingview Plugin Access: false
Market Maker Plugin Access: false

Your user rank: 100

You can have up to 1 exchanges to run simultaneously

Your registered exchanges:
KRAKEN: ------------------------------------------

Loading exchange - kraken
Loading data....
{ ExchangeNotAvailable: kraken GET https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/205893708-What-is-the-minimum-order-size- 403 Forbidden <!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
  <title>Security check</title>
  <style>body{background:#03363d;color:#fff;font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Oxygen-Sans,Ubuntu,Cantarell,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;line-height:1.6;margin:1.6rem}h1{font-size:22px;line-height:1.4em;margin-top:0;padding-top:0}article,h1,p{margin:0}:link,:visited{color:#fff}.l-max-readable-width{max-width:40em}.l-centered{margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}.l-v-padded{padding-bottom:.8rem}.l-top-padded,.l-v-padded{padding-top:.8rem}.l-padded-bottom{margin-bottom:.8rem}.err__page-heading{font-size:1rem;font-weight:400;padding-bottom:1.6rem}@media screen and (min-width:400px){.err__page-heading{font-size:1.6rem;font-weight:300}}@media screen and (min-width:520px){.err__page-heading{font-size:2rem}}.err__container{background:#fff;border-radius:.2rem;color:#012b30;padding:1.2rem 1.6rem}.err__container :link,.err__container :visited{color:#1f73b7}.err__additional-translation:before{background:#56777a;content:"";display:block;height:.4rem;margin:.8rem 0;overflow:hidden;width:2.4rem}.err__details-content h1{font-size:1em;font-weight:600;line-height:inherit}.err__details-content ul{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0}.c-btn{-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;-webkit-font-smoothing:subpixel-antialiased;-webkit-touch-callout:none;-webkit-user-select:none;background-color:transparent;border:1px solid #5293c7;border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;color:#1f73b7;cursor:pointer;display:inline-block;font-family:inherit;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:38px;margin:0;min-width:8.57143em;overflow:hidden;padding:0 1.92857em;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;text-overflow:ellipsis;transition:border-color .25s ease-in-out,box-shadow .1s ease-in-out,background-color .25s ease-in-out,color .25s ease-in-out;user-select:none;vertical-align:middle;white-space:nowrap}.c-btn.c-btn--primary{background-color:#1f73b7;border-color:transparent}.c-btn.c-btn--primary{color:#fff}.c-btn.is-hovered.is-hovered,.c-btn:hover:hover{background-color:#5293c7;border-color:transparent;color:#fff;text-decoration:none}.c-btn.is-focused,.c-btn:focus:focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 3px rgba(31,115,183,.35);outline:none}.c-btn.is-active.is-active,.c-btn:active:active{background-color:#144a75;border-color:transparent;color:#fff;text-decoration:none;transition:border-color .1s ease-in-out,background-color .1s ease-in-out,color .1s ease-in-out}.u-fine-print-on-white{color:#2d5e64;font-size:.785rem}.u-centered{text-align:center}</style>
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width">
</head>
[snip]
</html> (possible reasons: invalid API keys, bad or old nonce, exchange is down or offline, on maintenance, DDoS protection, rate-limiting)
    at kraken.defaultErrorHandler (/snapshot/v18build/node_modules/ccxt.pro/node_modules/ccxt/js/base/Exchange.js:582:19)
    at module.exports.handleRestResponse.response.text.then (/snapshot/v18build/node_modules/ccxt.pro/node_modules/ccxt/js/base/Exchange.js:619:18)
    at <anonymous>
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)
  constructor: [Function: ExchangeNotAvailable],
  name: 'ExchangeNotAvailable' }
Error: Fetching my trades again.{"name":"ExchangeNotAvailable"}
    at errorHandler (/snapshot/v18build/ctx/js/kraken.js:0:0)
    at <anonymous>
Error: {}
    at errorHandler (/snapshot/v18build/ctx-wrapper.js:0:0)
    at <anonymous>
Unable to connect to kraken
Please if this error persists, stop Gunbot, wait a few minutes and then start it again...

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 10:30:41 AM »
Excerpt form my config file :
Code: [Select]
"exchanges": {
        "kraken": {
            "key": "<Kraken API Key>",
            "secret": "<Kraken Private Key>",
            "masterkey": "<Kraken API Key>",
            "mastersecret": "<Kraken Private Key>",
            "type": "kraken",
            "delay": 10,
            "TRADING_FEES": "0.25",
            "HUSD": "",
            "BTC": "",
            "USDT": "",
            "USDC": "",
            "USD": "",
            "EUR": "",
            "GBP": "",
            "NZDT": "",
            "LTC": "",
            "ETH": "",
            "XMR": "",
            "DOGE": "",
            "BNB": "",
            "HT": "",
            "KCS": "",
            "filteredBase": [],
            "filteredQuote": [],
            "filteredPair": [],
            "includeCoins": [],
            "autoPairs": [],
            "tick_time": false,
            "tick_interval": 20
        }
    },
Im' not sure about the Delay parameter or if I should put something for Nonce on Kraken.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 04:16:55 PM »
Latest Gunbot beta version fix this. If you don't know how to get it, just send me a PM and I will let you know how to get it. Personaly I don't like to recommend beta versions as they are not even tested for a few days, but in this case, it includes the fix you need.

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 07:10:53 PM »
Fixed.

Thanks Aitor

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot