Username: Password:

Author Topic: Why is GunBot so pricey? Is it worth its price?  (Read 6674 times)

Offline agabeyre

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Why is GunBot so pricey? Is it worth its price?
« on: January 23, 2018, 10:17:05 PM »
At today's bitcoin value its $653.56 USD for the cheapest 1 exchange package. Today bitcoin is down!
So is it really worth the price? Does it at least give return on investment?  I am just wondering if someone can setup a server running multiple instances of GunBots for customers and change them monthly subscription. - Wait, isn't that what GunBot University is doing? hmm..

I need the opinions of people who already using it.  Would you guys recommend GunBot purchase for the 0.056 BTC as a newb to crypto trading? Or should I read a book on it first.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Why is GunBot so pricey? Is it worth its price?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 06:50:25 AM »
If not market savvy, the bot will not be of true use. The bot is of use to people used to do frequent manual trading, wanting to extend their trade time into full 24/7. I myself went to a point in which after about an hour can not concentrate on numbers and charts anymore, so I went for the bot. The results are a bit mixed in my case, because I failed to see in the early days of my use, that this is not a set and forget system and that the bot needs to be managed (euphoria took over, after the first few successful days). So, twice since august last year I got stuck with bags. I am still learning how to rid them with not much capital addition. With enough money this can go quickly, but my investment capital is rather limited. So far the "wait it out" method has still been the most cheap method for this, but - the tied up capital can not earn any money in meantime.
So, to conclude, with enough investing capital and some trading knowledge, yeah, go for it. As an investment system for absolute beginners in trading, no.