GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

High CPU usage on v3.1 GUI Edition Windows x86

(1/1)

GanjaManXXX:
Hello guys I saw someone talking about this trouble in the telegram chat but I could not find anything here on gunthy.org. I used the version 2.0.4b on Win x86 with 10/12 pairs and I was able to use my laptop without issues. Since I installed this v3.1 GUI Edition I keep only 6 pairs opened and I always have between 55% 95/100% CPU usage. Is this a normal behaviour?

I tried to install the new node.js and npm versions and on cmd I see: 

node -v  7.9.0

npm -v 4.2.0

If in cmd I do "npm install" I get this:

C:\Users\NUOVO 7>npm install
npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\NUOVO 7\package.json'
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No description
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No repository field.
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No README data
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No license field.

Could delete everything about gunbot, node and npm and reinstall again node + npm and then reinstall gunbot be of any help?

Is there something I can do to lower the CPU usage?

Thanks to everyone for any help.

dobcrypto:

--- Quote from: GanjaManXXX on April 28, 2017, 06:21:07 PM ---Hello guys I saw someone talking about this trouble in the telegram chat but I could not find anything here on gunthy.org. I used the version 2.0.4b on Win x86 with 10/12 pairs and I was able to use my laptop without issues. Since I installed this v3.1 GUI Edition I keep only 6 pairs opened and I always have between 55% 95/100% CPU usage. Is this a normal behaviour?

I tried to install the new node.js and npm versions and on cmd I see: 

node -v  7.9.0

npm -v 4.2.0

If in cmd I do "npm install" I get this:

C:\Users\NUOVO 7>npm install
npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\NUOVO 7\package.json'
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No description
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No repository field.
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No README data
npm WARN NUOVO 7 No license field.

Could delete everything about gunbot, node and npm and reinstall again node + npm and then reinstall gunbot be of any help?

Is there something I can do to lower the CPU usage?

Thanks to everyone for any help.

--- End quote ---
CPU is pretty useful to calculate BB - This is the reason.
At the moment the problem is not solved.
I would advise you to run Step Gain, not BB strategy. I had to do so.

PS
If we reduce Max Latest Price to say 50 no 300 we can reduce the number of calculations, thereby reducing the consumption of CPU!!!
It will not be so accurate like 300, but it will allow us to run couples without freeze.

amnesia:
Hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that i'm also facing something similar

I'm using a linux box, with BB strategy and 4 pairs running.

I am also seeing a huge increase in both CPU and RAM consumption.

I was running up to 16-20 pairs with previous releases, without issues and having multiple other programms & VR desktops running at the same time.

I'm testing ver 3.1, so i've kept the default settings as provided, changed only max btc for each pair.

AlfonseX:
I have the same problem since v3.1. You can see CPU usage on my Fedora 25 (laptop) :

I tried to run it on my RPi, but one instance cost 100% CPU and remains blocked.
Before, with v2.0.4, have 1%/instance, now it's 10%! Perhaps I will downgrade to v2.0.4 until this bug is solved.

What does Gunthar think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version