Username: Password:

Author Topic: 2 License  (Read 7862 times)

Offline miwi

• Rookie
    • View Profile
2 License
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:47:10 PM »
I am not sure if that is the right place to post that question... apologise upfront if it isnt.

So my question is, my friend and me plan to buy 2 bittrex licenses, so since there are 2 license 2 different pplz is it allow to join then the telegram groups for both or just one person (the license holder). Second question would be lets say my friend dont wanna upgrade, I am allowed to upgrade the license for the next version. (from my understanding for each release we have to request for an upgrade for the next higher version.)

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:13:47 PM by miwi »

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: 2 License
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 04:54:00 PM »
So my question is, my friend and me plan to buy 2 bittrex licenses, so since there are 2 license 2 different pplz is it allow to join then the telegram groups for both or just one person (the license holder). Second question would be lets say my friend dont wanna upgrade, I am allowed to upgrade the license for the next version. (from my understanding for each release we have to request for an upgrade for the next higher version.)
Telegram is invitation only, so at the time of buying make it clear you would like both you and your friend to join.
Upgrades until version 5xx were free and up to license holders. Only v. 5xx required verification of existing users, because shennanigans were commited with older bot versions (as in hacking and such). Following since v. 504 I believe the bot is safe(r). So, only one additional verification after purchase has been required so far. Versions 4xx and lower are free to choose from with only one API validation (on purchase).

Offline miwi

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 05:07:59 PM »
Thanks for your input. Just double checking update are no longer free?

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 08:47:00 AM »
Upgrades are free, as it has always been. Just needs validation for version 501 and higher (only once, generally a matter of an hour or so, but there was a cue since the first v.5xx release). The validation can only be received from Gunthar personally (no charge for license holders). I believe he wants to make sure only true (or better genuine?) license holders can upgrade to versions 501 and higher. From what I'm reading, there seem to be counterfeit/hacked licences on the market which by this additional validation procedure are denied upgrades.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:55:33 AM by sloaleks »

Offline miwi

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 09:17:54 AM »
Upgrades are free, as it has always been. Just needs validation for version 501 and higher (only once, generally a matter of an hour or so, but there was a cue since the first v.5xx release). The validation can only be received from Gunthar personally (no charge for license holders). I believe he wants to make sure only true (or better genuine?) license holders can upgrade to versions 501 and higher. From what I'm reading, there seem to be counterfeit/hacked licences on the market which by this additional validation procedure are denied upgrades.

Great,

Thank you so much!