GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > General Discussion

Idea / Feature request: "The Bag Grower"

(1/2) > >>

nixxda:
So I thought instead of selling all the Altcoins in every cycle it would be nice to have a

Bag grower Option

on some!

What I mean by that is to only sell for the same amount of BTC as we bought for. And by that growing the "bag" of this specific Altcoin we are trading.

@gunthar Would this be "easy" to code as an option? And is there any interest for this? apart from me, obviously.

criptonauta:
upvote

it'll buy at different prices, must calculate a good profit.

Gunthar:
The problem is that even the price we bought at, might be too high for an immediate sell

dobcrypto:
After comments under my answer, I understood what the offer was =)
I like it idea.

nixxda:
maybe I should elaborate a bit,
with manual trades  what I sometimes do on "uncertain" Coins  is  to buy a bunch right into a rise,
lets say 0.5 BTC worth of XRP @ 0.000035 and then sell 0.5 BTC worth  at 0.000055.
what I have left now is  ~5194 XMR (ignoring fees)  which are  my profit!
If it rises even higher, good! but if it drops again I know that I've lost nothing and I can wait for another rise.

If I could accumulate Coins this way with the bot, all through at much smaller gains, it would not bug me as much if I see the big rises where the bot cant get into anymore ( ;)) and make me more independent from  the BTC value!

Some Coins I might even hold on to forever! Most probably not XRP so this was an not so good example. !-)

Am I making sense??

--- Quote from: Gunthar on April 07, 2017, 05:55:30 PM ---The problem is that even the price we bought at, might be too high for an immediate sell

--- End quote ---
that always stays the same! nothing we can do about that!-( exept magic maybe.....?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version