GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > General Discussion

Questions and possible improvements

(1/1)

Teitelboim:
Hi.
Is there any manual for bot or normal FAQ?
Because all information is on bitcointalk-forum (73 pages) and telegram chat (thousands messages per day, every 2nd is about price of the bot).

Questions:
 - is there any difference between Step Gain strategy and Boolinger Band if in BB I'll choose sell and buy strategy as GAIN in settings?
 - what is 1000trades strategy? What the algorythm?
 - what is Russian Roulette strategy?
 - what the difference between 1000tr & RR (default settings are the same)?
 - max balance to trade 1 BTC. After some days I decide to increase balance to 10 BTC. Is it enough to write "10" and save settings while bot trades?
 - is it possible to start trading BTC/ETH if I have  0 BTC and have only ETH on my acc?

Possible improvements:
 - example: trading BTC/ETH. Gunbot bought 1 ETH and wait good price to sell. Ability to stop trading this pair but only after bot sells all ETH coins (+/-10%)?
 - let bot take earned money for further trading. Example: today I have 1 BTC on pair BTC/ETH. After some days bot earns 0.1 BTC. Let bot automatically increase max balance to 1.1 BTC.

criptonauta:

--- Quote from: Teitelboim on May 01, 2017, 04:11:01 PM ---Hi.
Is there any manual for bot or normal FAQ?
Because all information is on bitcointalk-forum (73 pages) and telegram chat (thousands messages per day, every 2nd is about price of the bot).

Questions:
 - is there any difference between Step Gain strategy and Boolinger Band if in BB I'll choose sell and buy strategy as GAIN in settings?
 - what is 1000trades strategy? What the algorythm?
 - what is Russian Roulette strategy?
 - what the difference between 1000tr & RR (default settings are the same)?
 - max balance to trade 1 BTC. After some days I decide to increase balance to 10 BTC. Is it enough to write "10" and save settings while bot trades?
 - is it possible to start trading BTC/ETH if I have  0 BTC and have only ETH on my acc?

Possible improvements:
 - example: trading BTC/ETH. Gunbot bought 1 ETH and wait good price to sell. Ability to stop trading this pair but only after bot sells all ETH coins (+/-10%)?
 - let bot take earned money for further trading. Example: today I have 1 BTC on pair BTC/ETH. After some days bot earns 0.1 BTC. Let bot automatically increase max balance to 1.1 BTC.

--- End quote ---

Hello

All of your doubts are answered right here in the forum. Please check Beginners and Gunbot General Discussion.

Regarding the last 4 ones:

Yes.

No, but you can start some pairs in ETH market.

Possible improvements:
Interesting. There's already a timer in Gunbot, but it still does not do this.

Interesting. Also applicable.

Salut  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version