Username: Password:

Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL GUNBOT RESELLER 🔥🔥🔥 Cheap Licenses and Premium Support  (Read 28892 times)

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Hi all. My name is Aitor and I'm an Official Gunbot Reseller and I think I'm your best bet if you plan to start getting earnings from Gunbot for he following reasons:

1- I'm computer engineer and I have experience providing technical support. I can fix any technical issue.

2- I have experience generating income on the Internet, it's my job since many years, and I got profits from some other bots before(poker bots, online games bots etc), so I know what I'm doing.

3- I offer good support. Most of the resellers sell the bot and get rid of the customer quickly or just do a quick installation and run. It's not my case.

WHAT DO I OFFER?

- Personalized support during installation and configuration of the bot. If necessary, I can configure the bot from scratch via Team Viewer.

- Detailed explanations on how the bot works. Explanations of every single parameter of the bot..

- Access to my Telegram Premium support group.

- You will get information  that will allow you to get the maximum profit possible from the bot, tips, tricks and more.

- Actually I have a promotion and I'm offering free Premium support to those who contact me directly by any of the following channels:

Telegram: https://t.me/AitorRuiz

Whatsapp: 0034615780436

- I'm also offering free Premium support to those who purchase the bot directly from https://gunbot.shop using the referral code: "PREMIUM".

If you have any doubt or question, you can contact me using any of the channels I put above.

Kind regards
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:55:23 AM by Aitor »

Offline lowprofiler

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Awesome! You have a new client in a sec :)

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Awesome! You have a new client in a sec :)

Thanks mate  :)

Offline mrdobalina

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I just purchased Gunbot through Aitor at gunbot.shop . I also used the referral code PREMIUM to get the premium support service. Aitor made sure that I was able to get everything up and running and that I understood everything (Using a telegram group and team viewer). Spending all that money on a piece of software was a bit scary but Aitor made it very smooth and fairly easy.  I went with gunbot.shop for the great price but had I known about the amazing support I would have happily paid more.

Thanks again Aitor!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Thanks for your nice words mate!

TheScammer

Hello,im very interested to buy a license from you,    but i have a bad laptop , do i have to buy a good laptop before use this bot ?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Hello,im very interested to buy a license from you,    but i have a bad laptop , do i have to buy a good laptop before use this bot ?

Hi mate, note that a laptop is not meant to be turned on 24/7. You can run the bot in a laptop, of course, even in an old laptop, but I would recommend you to install the bot in a VPS. It's very cheap and it has a lot of advantages. I can help you with the setup, just contact me:

Telegram: @AitorRuiz
Email: info@gunbot.shop

Kind regards

Offline AlexanderTsoy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Aitor, Thanks a lot for your help!

Offline Bobmbob

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I just purchased your bot from your site. I didn’t know you can get premium service going through here! Can I still get in on that?  Just sent my api waiting on the next step

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
I just purchased your bot from your site. I didn’t know you can get premium service going through here! Can I still get in on that?  Just sent my api waiting on the next step

Yes, in order to get Premium support for free, you were supposed to contact me directly:

Telegram: @AitorRuiz
Email: info@gunbot.shop

Or just use "PREMIUM" code when doing your purchase at https://gunbot.shop

But it's ok, just send me a PM and tell me what email did you use to make the purchase and you will get Premium support, access to our support group etc...  ;)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:54:32 PM by Aitor »

Offline TcTrader

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Just wanted to leave a thank you note to Aitor (Telegram: @AitorRuiz) that I appreciate his help getting me started and for asking around if he is not sure.

He also keeps up with the latest trends (i.e. TV addon) and he runs a telegram group for all your questions.

If you fear setting up and configuring GB might be to hard for you, I can highly recommend Aitor!
He will help you get started and will do his best to configure a good setup that will work in the actual market.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
We have created a new section at https://gunbot.shop called "Vip Zone". In this zone our members will get access to configs and strategies for Gunbot cooked by us, private video tutorials and much more. On the other hand, we have also create a new Youtube channel. Here you can see a video explaining how to install and configure Gunbot v5.0.5.5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2T5nD1jio

Offline peachy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi Aitor.

I want to buy Gunbot through you but I am not familiar with the command line interface, I have watched your video and I can see you are using the command line, my question is with the new GUI do we still need to use the command line or can we install and make adjustments through the GUI? I already have a Windows 2012 VPS (2gb 4 core) and a Bitrex account but if you dont mind I think I will need some help and advice at least to get started. If possible I would like to get started some time next week.

I hope you can help, thank you  :)

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Hi Peachy, sure we can also install the bot with GUI. In fact, we will upload a new video soon explaining how to do it. Tell me when you are ready to purchase the bot or just purchase it through https://gunbot.shop using the code "PREMIUM" and we will help you with installation, configuration and everything you need  ;)

Offline peachy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thats great, thank you so much, I will buy it this weekend  :)

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Thats great, thank you so much, I will buy it this weekend  :)

Nice, thanks! Already added to our support group. Enjoy!  8)

Offline victorso1

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Just would like thank Aitor. I Messaged him thru Telegram and replied really fast. Answered ALL of the questions I've asked him. Guided me step by step on what to do. Got my VPS and GunBot up and running in less that 24 Hours. Thank you again Aitor! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Just would like thank Aitor. I Messaged him thru Telegram and replied really fast. Answered ALL of the questions I've asked him. Guided me step by step on what to do. Got my VPS and GunBot up and running in less that 24 Hours. Thank you again Aitor! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Thanks mate  :)

Offline victorso1

• Rookie
    • View Profile
The support and help from the reseller is very good. I'm so glad I purchased the bot from Aitor. Shout out to Man Nguyen! Thank you for all the help you gave me thru Telegram and Team Viewer! Thank you very much!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Some of you have asked how to copy config files from our Vip Zone or just a config shared by other users to your Gunbot, and we have created a simple video to show you how to do it easily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_cdfYC2Nyo