GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Marketplace

🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL GUNBOT RESELLER 🔥🔥🔥 Cheap Licenses and Premium Support

<< < (6/7) > >>

Aitor:

--- Quote from: jimbogbt on January 30, 2018, 11:39:25 AM ---Hi mate

I'll be purchasing tomorrow night if you're around for support if we need it.
Will Telegram you now as well

Ta

Jim

--- End quote ---

Nice. I have just responded your Telegram msg  :)

cybermarcus:
Hi Aitor,

I purchased the Gold Pack with order#4769. Please add my binance API key which I sent to you via telegram, and via order email.

Thanks!

Aitor:

--- Quote from: cybermarcus on February 04, 2018, 11:07:24 AM ---Hi Aitor,

I purchased the Gold Pack with order#4769. Please add my binance API key which I sent to you via telegram, and via order email.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Processing right now :)

Explosive:
Hello,

I’m considering purchasing gunbot from you do to the support options. A few questions for you.
1. I’m not tech savvy would you say that i would be ok running gunbot with a basic tech understanding with your support package?
2. Are you still running the “PREMIUM” promo?
3. Are there basic configs for gunbot to gain a conservative profit with lower risk and not much need for configuring well i learn the software?
4. What kind of budget is acceptable in the bot? Could one use say a half bitcoin and maintain profitability?

Thank you

Aitor:

--- Quote from: Explosive on February 04, 2018, 06:31:01 PM ---Hello,

I’m considering purchasing gunbot from you do to the support options. A few questions for you.
1. I’m not tech savvy would you say that i would be ok running gunbot with a basic tech understanding with your support package?
2. Are you still running the “PREMIUM” promo?
3. Are there basic configs for gunbot to gain a conservative profit with lower risk and not much need for configuring well i learn the software?
4. What kind of budget is acceptable in the bot? Could one use say a half bitcoin and maintain profitability?

Thank you

--- End quote ---

Hi, let me answer your questions:

1- Basic computer science knowledge is more than enough to install and run Gunbot.
2- Yes, "PREMIUM" coupon is still available.
3- You can get configs for Gunbot in our Vip Zone. To use a config is easy, I mean, you just need to set some parameters. We can recommend you what parameters you need to change for a more conservative config.
4- The amount you want to use depends on each person. Some people start with 0.03 btc and others with 4 btc. I usually recommend to start with something low, something like 0.10 or 0.20 until you see how the bot works and decide which config do you like the most. Then you can increase the funds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version