Username: Password:

Author Topic: Binance license reactivation  (Read 3070 times)

Offline formerlytenrectrader

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Binance license reactivation
« on: December 13, 2021, 06:11:05 AM »
Hello all! I was a gunbot addict back in 2017 and have since lost access to the email associated with my crypto trading accounts (tenrectrader@gmail.com), as well as the phone number I used with the Telegram chat channels. I want to reclaim this license and start trading again and I understand I need to contact my reseller, but I'm not entirely sure who my reseller was. I have my gunthy wallet recovery phrase at hand along with the API key and secret that were last associated with my gunbot license. Please let me know how I can rejoin this amazing community! Thank you all for your time!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Binance license reactivation
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 02:15:37 AM »
Hello all! I was a gunbot addict back in 2017 and have since lost access to the email associated with my crypto trading accounts (tenrectrader@gmail.com), as well as the phone number I used with the Telegram chat channels. I want to reclaim this license and start trading again and I understand I need to contact my reseller, but I'm not entirely sure who my reseller was. I have my gunthy wallet recovery phrase at hand along with the API key and secret that were last associated with my gunbot license. Please let me know how I can rejoin this amazing community! Thank you all for your time!

Send me a PM please.