GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Beginners & Help

Newbie needs help with Starter Edition and Kraken (USDT-BTC)

(1/1)

ste:
Hi, I am new to Gunbot and just had my license activated yesterday.
I am connected to Kraken and want the bot to trade USDT-BTC with having some 150 USDT in the Kraken account. I am still using the default trading strategy (spotGrid), but there did not happen anythin within the last day. Can someone pls step forward and share his pair and strategy settings? I am pretty sure that i am having a cruzial setting wrong ... any help or hint appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephan

Aitor:

--- Quote from: ste on December 01, 2021, 09:06:15 PM ---Hi, I am new to Gunbot and just had my license activated yesterday.
I am connected to Kraken and want the bot to trade USDT-BTC with having some 150 USDT in the Kraken account. I am still using the default trading strategy (spotGrid), but there did not happen anythin within the last day. Can someone pls step forward and share his pair and strategy settings? I am pretty sure that i am having a cruzial setting wrong ... any help or hint appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephan

--- End quote ---

Hi, it would be needed to get more info about the issue. Are you getting any error message in the console? What's your Trading Limit and MVTS?

ste:
Sorry Aitor,
and thanks for your answer.

Pairs:
            "USDT-BTC":
                "strategy": "spotGrid",
                "enabled": true,
                "override":
                    "TRADING_LIMIT": "20",
                    "MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELL": "18",
                    "MIN_VOLUME_TO_BUY": "18"

Market:
        "kraken": {
            "type": "kraken",
            "key": "xxx",
            "secret": "xxx",
            "masterkey": "xxx",
            "mastersecret": "xxx",
            "market": "spot",
            "delay": "10",
            "TRADING_FEES": "1.5",
            "includeCoins": "",
            "filteredBase": "",
            "filteredQuote": "",
            "filteredPair": "",
            "autoPairs": false,
            "pay_with_utility_token": false,
            "tick_interval": 30,
            "isEncrypted": true,
            "tick_time": false

Are those market values correct for Kraken? I found some different values and was not sure ...

Thank you!
Stephan

state20:
Hi Ste, I am a newbie myself but your fees seem really high - over 1 or 100%. I have mine set at 0.376 and that is over-egging it. My fees on site are 2.6% so should really read 0.26. If you take into consideration the high setting you have entered it may never trigger a buy/sale in normal trading conditions. Hope this helps you even if it is not the resolution.

Aitor:
I agree, check your fees, they are huge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version