Username: Password:

Author Topic: Telling Gunbot that I have bags  (Read 7495 times)

Offline MisterCrease

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Telling Gunbot that I have bags
« on: January 03, 2019, 05:15:26 PM »
For some reason, Gunbot has forgotten that I have bags of certain currencies, and therefore shows "LOOKING TO BUY" on the pairs instead of "LOOKING TO SELL".

I've added a label override with the BOUGHT_PRICE they were purchased for, but just wondering if I need to do anything else to ensure that Gunbot tries to sell instead of buying again as a next action.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I've also changed "BUY_ENABLED" to false, in the hope that it would change to say "LOOKING TO SELL" but it hasn't. Any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:14:41 AM by MisterCrease »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Telling Gunbot that I have bags
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 07:43:40 PM »
Gunbot doesn't "forget" about your bags. Be sure the amount you want to sell is higher than Min_Volume_To_Sell.
For example, if your are trading BTC-LTC and you have 2 LTC and Min_Volume_To_Sell = 0.10, in the case 2 LTC is less than 0.10 btc, the bot won't switch to sell mode and it will try to buy.

Offline MisterCrease

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 10:21:24 AM »

My Min_Volume_To_Sell is set to 0.

Please advise.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 04:09:51 PM »
You need to set MVTS to minimum allowed tradeable amount. If the exchange's minimum trade amount is 0.001 btc, you should set it to, at least, 0.001 or higher.

Offline MisterCrease

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 04:32:47 PM »
The MVTS was set to 0.001 previously and the issue was still occurring, I changed the MVTS to 0 to see if this would fix the problem but no luck.

I've changed it back to 0.001 as per your suggestion, however trading pairs that have bags are still showing as "LOOKING TO BUY" rather than "LOOKING TO SELL".

Please advise.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 02:33:24 AM »
Note that 50 ADX are worth less than 0.001 btc. It doesn't reach to the minimum amount to sell, so it doesn't switch to sell mode. And you have 0.0002 btc, it doesn't even reach to the minimum allowed tradeable amount. So, what you need to do is to add more funds, so the bot can buy something worth more than 0.001 btc, and after that, it will switch to sell mode.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 02:40:21 AM by Aitor »

Offline Space_Luke

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 01:49:15 PM »
Hi everyone!

I have a similar issue.
Exchange used is: Kraken
I purchased gunbot from Gunbot.shop in December

After 2-3 days after the last Buy order for a random asset gunbot throws warnings:

WARNING: BUY order from more than 30 days ago.

The last buy order is only 2 days old and not 30 days.

Do you know if there are known issues about gunbot and Kraken with limitations getting the ledger/history info?

In the next step I have to override the bought_price. The bought price is than displayed in the info but gunbot is still looking to buy and the bag in base is 0.0000 which is not true.
I am also using Douple Up. When gunbot looses the info about the buy order it also looses all my DU activities done for this pair meaning it is not easy to get the right bought price to use for override. Today it happened for 5 pairs.

Please check the attachments. LTC QTy in my Wallet is 1.48 which is higher than MVTS. So it cannot have anything to do with MVTS.

Please advise. It is causing so much headache. Loosing the Info about the Buy Order every 2-3 days is killing me.
I hope you have a solution or advise.

Thank you!

Offline Space_Luke

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »
I also wanted to add two screenshots of the console output to make it more clear.

As you see for BTC-LTC, gunbot accepted my override Bought_Price but set the "BAG Value BTC" to 0.000000.

Now Gunbot has lost the last buy price for ADA only after 2 days. It still has the "BAG Value BTC" but no Last Buy value. If override the bought_price it will loose the "BAG VALUE BTC" and set it to 0.00000 and will be looking to buy ADA Assets before selling again.

Please advise!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 09:00:58 PM »
Hi everyone!

I have a similar issue.
Exchange used is: Kraken
I purchased gunbot from Gunbot.shop in December

After 2-3 days after the last Buy order for a random asset gunbot throws warnings:

WARNING: BUY order from more than 30 days ago.

The last buy order is only 2 days old and not 30 days.

Do you know if there are known issues about gunbot and Kraken with limitations getting the ledger/history info?

In the next step I have to override the bought_price. The bought price is than displayed in the info but gunbot is still looking to buy and the bag in base is 0.0000 which is not true.
I am also using Douple Up. When gunbot looses the info about the buy order it also looses all my DU activities done for this pair meaning it is not easy to get the right bought price to use for override. Today it happened for 5 pairs.

Please check the attachments. LTC QTy in my Wallet is 1.48 which is higher than MVTS. So it cannot have anything to do with MVTS.

Please advise. It is causing so much headache. Loosing the Info about the Buy Order every 2-3 days is killing me.
I hope you have a solution or advise.

Thank you!

If you purchased directly from https://gunbot.shop better to contact us directly via Telegram, so we can give you personalized support. Please, contact me at @AitorRuiz
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:48:00 PM by Aitor »