Username: Password:

Author Topic: Is cryptopia working for you guys?  (Read 5923 times)

Offline texwitheffects

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Is cryptopia working for you guys?
« on: November 06, 2017, 09:47:24 PM »
I bought the gunBot like maybe 4 days ago been trying to get it running ever since on my raspberry pi, my mac machine, and then i just went out and bought a brand new windows computer and it still is not working. I even downloaded the new XT edition, and when I hit runbot after putting in all my settings and pairs it wont load. It will just say loading config... loading exchange cryptopia. So I'm suspecting that it has something to do with the exchange not responding. Is anyone else having problems with cryptopia?

Offline texwitheffects

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Is cryptopia working for you guys?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:54:23 PM »
So finally the GunBot XT started to do something and it gave me an error message saying that "ping not available" So that has got to mean that my bot is not being able to communicate to cryptopia for some reason. Ive been trying to contact support help and I am not getting an answer. I am starting to think this company is scamming people out of their money. I dont understand why this is not working. Please can anyone help? My api key is spot on every letter number and symbol is spot on. I dont know what else to do. Is tech support on here can they see this and help me?

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 01:11:02 AM »
Have you joined the Telegram support chats?  Or a DISCORD support chat?

Who is your reseller?

But to answer your question directly:  I have also had problems using GunBot on Cryptopia.  I have nicknamed them Craptopia and focus on running my GunBot on Bittrex and Poloniex.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  No fun for sure.  It sounds like you're doing everything you can to troubleshoot from your side.  Buying a new Windows PC is a nice touch (although I would have probably recommended a VPS rather than a new consumer box).

Offline texwitheffects

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 03:41:11 AM »
I got leeview on telegram looking it over for me now. I think the problem might be with time zones since we are awake at different times. Thank you for the help ))