Username: Password:

Author Topic: invalid license  (Read 7759 times)

Offline sblackburn4321

• Rookie
    • View Profile
invalid license
« on: October 04, 2017, 03:28:22 AM »
made purchace earlier api key still not working
reading invalid license in bot

Your API Key will be used as your License Key and it will be added to our License Server in a few hours.

this was at 3 pm

Offline sammyd1337

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: invalid license
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 06:34:57 AM »
Can take up to a few hours at least to get it done. mine had to get re activated by one of the people helping gunthar on Telegram. Not sure where the thread is, but i would try and track it down.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:24:57 AM »

Your API Key will be used as your License Key and it will be added to our License Server in a few hours.

this was at 3 pm

You should tell it to the reseller who sold you the license. He should fix it quickly.

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 01:22:40 PM »
Who is your reseller?  Hope they're authorized.  What version of the bot are you using?  There are different licensing servers for v3 & v4 than for v5.  So you may have been activated on v3.  Try a v3.3.2 and see what happens.

But you can also contact me via Telegram and I'll check your license validity.

Sorry to hear you can't get your GunBot working.

this was at 3 pm

Offline beechcrftdriver

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 03:21:51 AM »
Hi, can anyone help me with the "invalid license - Please contact Gunthar" message I get with I start my gunbot? I have also verified that I do not have spaces before or after my API key. I communicated this issue as well with the reseller that I purchased through and he indicated it is an issue with validating my API key on Gunthar's end... Any help is appreciated. I have been over a week trying to figure this out..

Thanks..

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 07:23:19 AM »
Hi buddy.

Sorry you’re having problems with your GunBot.  Come to Telegram (download the Telegram app for your phone).

There are numerous  Telegram GunBot support groups.

Ask your reseller for an invite to theBotFather Telegram Group or message me on Telegram.  Your reseller should be providing support but I’m happy to point you in the right direction.

https://t.me/cryptosticks