Username: Password:

Author Topic: Support requests  (Read 5988 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Support requests
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
@all: Our awesome community has grown a lot in the past weeks due to the great job members of this community and Gunbot developers are doing to make this product the perfect money machine. I don't like one thing tho: I don't like to not be able to give each one of you, the right and due support and the assistance you all deserve, because being overflooded from support requests which are even making my coding capability slower. Because of this, I have asked some great friends of mine, to help me handle all your support requests, to hopefully assist you faster and better. By now, you can rather contact me directly or (if you don't receive an immediate answer) you can contact directly @NarKotix or @exquitas for any question related to Gunbot and its use. Looking forward to a better experience with Gunbot, I personally hug narko and "cute-ass" for their commitment to Gunbot and hug each one of you for giving this project your greatly appreciated contribution. There is another good news: raffaele and 3kynox completed the part of Gunbot code that was needed for v505 release. I will test and package the final release in the next 24 hours and publish it with a complete GUI and complete documentation. Thanks for your patience! ~Gun
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 11:23:17 PM by Gunthar »