Username: Password:

Author Topic: Use With Coindata?  (Read 13928 times)

Offline CitizenEra5ed

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Use With Coindata?
« on: April 23, 2017, 01:45:06 PM »
Hi guys, new member here.

I just bought Gunbot yesterday and looking forward to using it. I've not installed it yet, I'm waiting for the GUI version to be released.

I'm wondering if anybody uses it with https://www.coindata.io as a method of deciding which coins to trade?

I only subscribed to that yesterday, so I'm learning how to use that as well, but it gives early indication of pumps and coins that are accumulating etc. I'm thinking the coins in accumulation stage could be useful to know and set the Gunbot on?

Just wondering if anybody uses it or has any views on it.

It's just given me a signal now (13:46 UK time) of a buy wall appearing on Poloniex $:CLAM. Be a good test, shame I've not got Gunbot set up yet...

Cheers

CE
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:50:26 PM by CitizenEra5ed »

Offline Meta

• Rookie
  • To trade or not to trade that is the question...
    • View Profile
    • globalchefsolutions.com
Re: Use With Coindata?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 06:59:07 AM »
i am also interested with coindata.io but i have no subscription there

would be very pleased to know if it help you to trade

then we can think of sharing one subscription between members here for more mutual profits

web design and advertising services per request. IT services per request.

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 06:36:00 PM »

then we can think of sharing one subscription between members here for more mutual profits

+1, I agree, great idea.
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline ol

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 09:00:20 AM »

+1, I agree, great idea.

+1 excellent !
I share with you.
who makes it ?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:03:04 AM by ol »

Offline CitizenEra5ed

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 09:35:23 PM »
It's not a good idea to share. The owners of Coindata posted this on Bitcointalk

UPDATE 5th of April 2017

Good Monday everyone,

All systems are running A OK, continuing to improve and tweak algo to delivery signals.

We have reports of subscribers creating groups to propagate signals to telegram groups of over 500+ users, essentially that causes skew in our signals.

Keep in mind if you freeload you actually ruin the signals for everyone including yourself. While we cannot stop people from doing so, but pray on your mother's soul that you can sleep at night well knowing stealing from our nights of nonsleep and working hard to provide a timely service.

In order to thwart this kind of immoral behavior, we at CoinData.IO would like to offer FREE 6 Month accounts to anyone who provides information leading to groups and subscribers freeloading off of our hard work, stealing value from every paying client.

This is NOT to stop freedom flow of information, but if you want FREE stuff, go spend some time and build your own...

Thank you all for your continued patron and support!

We could not have done it without you!

CoinData.IO

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 10:35:34 PM »
In order to thwart this kind of immoral behavior, we at CoinData.IO would like to offer FREE 6 Month accounts to anyone who provides information leading to groups and subscribers freeloading off of our hard work, stealing value from every paying client.

Ouch!
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd

Offline Salblade

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 01:55:39 AM »
I've been using mine with altcoinbot.io, which is very similar to coindata.io. It was going to be fully automated but a certain database hack got keys and secrets and pumped the living @#$@ out of Rubycoin on 4/7. That was a dark day and a lesson learned.

After that set back, I got smart and bought The Gunbot and have been very happy since.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and the dev on altcoinbot provided a full refund and offered the service free to prior subscribers. So, I have full access to the signals on altcoinbot.io and they have been great. I set the manual trades and point Gunthers Kickass supergun strategy to the same coin pair and have had good profit from it.

The altcoin market is rocking again the last couple of days and I've been making better gains. I would share, but in the spirit of coindata.io I won't. The two seem to work well together, but like any pair - look before you leap.

Offline CitizenEra5ed

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »
Good post Salblade.

Coindata and Gunbot are both working great for me at the moment but I'm very new to them both and all alts are flying at the moment.

Hopefully as I get more experienced I'll be able to interpret the different signals better, but I'm more than happy with them both at the moment.

C
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:34:37 PM by CitizenEra5ed »