Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: Proft/Loss not calculated
« Last post by Aitor on June 08, 2021, 03:04:18 AM »
This issue was partially fixed since v21.7.7
If you have 21.7.7 or newer, you can stop the bot, start it again, and you will see PNL calculations updated.
Technical Support & Development / Re: [ERROR] Kucoin Not Exist
« Last post by sbogovac on June 07, 2021, 08:16:13 AM »
Good morning,

I've been using Gunbot V22 with no issues for the past month or so, trading on KuCoin. This morning I woke up and discovered the bot has stopped trading and gave me the following error message: [...]

I do not use KuCoin myself, any more, but I saw some discussions about KuCoin being broken and a fast fix by Gunthar in the Telegram channels last night. I believe a fix (Gunbot v22.0.2.3) has been posted on the ANN channel.
General Discussion / Re: Proft/Loss not calculated
« Last post by piskin on June 07, 2021, 06:17:54 AM »
I face this problem also . no show profit and loss in broswer
General Discussion / KuCoin Futures/Margin Support?
« Last post by zicots on June 07, 2021, 03:55:55 AM »
Is there any plans to support KuCoin Futures or margins one day?  I'd love to be able to use Kucoin futures if thats at all possible.

I know they have their own API key, but can you already do futures with that on Kucoin?  Thanks for all answers!
EDIT:

Fixed, had to add the API and exchange to edit license tab.  Doh!
Hello all, so I just upgraded to PRO so I can run three exchanges.  I have been currently running KuCoin spot trading with great success.  Now I want to add BinanceFutures as another exchange.  The only problem is after adding the exchange and creating a pair to use it, when I save changes the entire system crashes and the Terminal readout gives me this error "Invalid License for Binance - Please Contact Support! Error Message in Terminal".  This doesn't make any sense as the terminal shows I have PRO, and heck, even STANDARD can run futures.  I tried adding plain old Binance, and I get the exact same error.  My license will not allow me to connect to Binance. 

Yes, I have contacted my reseller, and they're amazing at helping, but they are searching for an answer as they don't understand why my license is giving this error, when it shouldn't.  So we are trying to utilize all resources possible.  I appreciate all help.

The attached image is the error for BinanceUS, but BinanceFutures gives the exact same error, just reading BinanceFutures instead of BinanceUS obviously.
Technical Support & Development / Re: Binance Futures
« Last post by ibrahimksm on June 05, 2021, 10:36:43 PM »
I'm experimenting to fix the problem. I bought 200 pieces of ONE for trial. When I set up SHORT_binanceFutures_USDT-ONE_200 alarm from Tradingview site to close it, I got the following error.

Waiting for alerts...
Waiting for alerts...
Waiting for alerts...
emailParsed {
timestamp: 1622927724267,
type: 'short',
exchange: 'binancefutures',
pair: 'USDT-ONE',
tl: '200',
price: undefined
}
emailParsed {
timestamp: 1622927724737,
type: 'short',
exchange: 'binancefutures',
pair: 'USDT-ONE',
tl: '200',
price: undefined
}
TypeError: Cannot read property 'needLock' of undefined
at status (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\bot.gunbot.js)
at Timeout._onTimeout (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\bot.gunbot.js)
at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17)
at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7) Uncaught Exception thrown
Loading config...
GUI Server Deployed: http://localhost:5000
Technical Support & Development / [ERROR] Kucoin Not Exist
« Last post by kerbonkes on June 04, 2021, 05:00:59 PM »
Good morning,

I've been using Gunbot V22 with no issues for the past month or so, trading on KuCoin. This morning I woke up and discovered the bot has stopped trading and gave me the following error message:

NotSupported: kucoin not exist
    at kucoin.throwExactlyMatchedException (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\Exchange.js:537:19)
    at kucoin.handleErrors (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\kucoin.js:2147:14)
    at C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\Exchange.js:599:18
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async timeout (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\functions\time.js:195:24)
    at async kucoin.fetchOrderBook (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\kucoin.js:782:26) {
  constructor: [Function: NotSupported]
}

I'm using a Kucoin V2 API that was recently created. It's been working fine for the past month. I tried downgrading to Gunbot V21 as well as a fresh install of V22 and no matter what I do I can't get the bot to recognize Kucoin other than the trading pairs in the drop down menu. Binance US is working fine, so this problem is isolated to Kucoin as far as I know.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Beginners & Help / Re: PNL only showing USD (incorrectly)
« Last post by sbogovac on June 02, 2021, 10:32:53 AM »
Hello all, I am relatively new user after having a 3 year break from GunBot (dumb decision).  I'm loving the new version but have a question about the PNL - after running the bot for about a week on very small trades, it shows "Total Profit   0.00028439 USD" however from what I can figure this should be BTC rather than USD.  I'm guessing it is user error and there is something I should be changing, but can't search/find what I'm after.  Any assistance appreciated.

Unfortunately it's no "user error"... it's a known issue, and being worked on as we speak.
The bug you are describing happens in v22.0
Fixed on v22.0.1 beta. If you don't have access to it, send me a PM and I will point you.

PM'ed.  I tried download v22.0.1 and have it running.  It doesn't seem to fix the problem with the trades that aren't being followed that were in progress before running it and upgrading, but hopefully any new trade it starts it has no issue with.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]