Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Technical Support & Development / Solved
« Last post by Oldman on Today at 11:48:23 AM »
I found the solution but can not delete this message.
Beginners & Help / Re: Risk Management / Position Sizing
« Last post by Aitor on December 03, 2022, 03:43:27 PM »
Hi,Be careful using it as it could be a mess for strategies like Spot Grid or SGH. If you want to create it you could:

"TRADING_LIMIT": " (parseFloat(this.pair.whatstrat.TL_PERC)/100*this.pair.walletBalance)"

Enter this line in an AC-Job in overrides and add "TL_PERC" to your strategy and/or overrides. This should do what you want it to do: Set TL as your set % of walletBalance.
Beginners & Help / Re: erase history
« Last post by Aitor on December 03, 2022, 03:31:13 PM »
Hi, you can use the parameter IGNORE_TRADES_BEFORE
You can add it to the override of the pairs you want to run. The value you have to put is the starting date to take trades into account. You have to put the date in Unix time. This site will help you to get the date in unix time:

https://currentmillis.com/
Hi Jeremy, do you get that message always? Anytime? Or it appears after running the bot for some time?
Technical Support & Development / Re: PNL wrong for USD-ADA
« Last post by Aitor on December 03, 2022, 03:25:46 PM »
Hi, it only happens to you with ADA on Kraken? I never had that behavior.
General Discussion / Re: bybit unified margin account setup
« Last post by Aitor on December 03, 2022, 03:21:57 PM »
Hi all,

has someone gotten Bybit Unified Margin Account to work?

I found this post for bybit futures setup and it takes the settings, but no trades are executed : https://forum.gunthy.org/index.php?topic=4424.msg16854#msg16854
The post says use USDT-BTC-LONG and USDT-BTC-SHORT (I suppose) for futures trading with bybit. However that doesn't create any orders (also not via trading terminal) that I can see in bybit.

Any help appreciated, thank you!
Rob

Hi Rob, what version of the bot are you running?
General Discussion / Re: Lost license, need help
« Last post by Aitor on December 03, 2022, 03:20:59 PM »
Handled via PM.
General Discussion / Lost license, need help
« Last post by Cryptonchill on November 24, 2022, 11:42:00 AM »
Hello, I bought the bot back in 2017 and never really even used it. I am wanting to get back into trading, and realized I am definitely not a good trader, and need a bot to help make it less emotional again...

I have lost the computer that it was installed on, and have messaged the mods in the pinned forum post, but am not sure if my messages went through.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
General Discussion / bybit unified margin account setup
« Last post by robert on November 23, 2022, 07:51:24 PM »
Hi all,

has someone gotten Bybit Unified Margin Account to work?

I found this post for bybit futures setup and it takes the settings, but no trades are executed : https://forum.gunthy.org/index.php?topic=4424.msg16854#msg16854
The post says use USDT-BTC-LONG and USDT-BTC-SHORT (I suppose) for futures trading with bybit. However that doesn't create any orders (also not via trading terminal) that I can see in bybit.

Any help appreciated, thank you!
Rob
Once I start the bot in Version 24, I get the below errors. This config works fine under V23. Help please

InvalidNonce: kraken {"error":["EAPI:Invalid nonce"]}
    at kraken.handleErrors (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\kraken.js:1751:19)
    at C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\base\Exchange.js:600:18
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async timeout (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\base\functions\time.js)
    at async kraken.fetchMyTrades (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\kraken.js:1346:26) {
  constructor: [Function: InvalidNonce]
}
Error: Fetching my trades again.{"name":"InvalidNonce"}
    at errorHandler (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\ctx\js\kraken.js)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
{}
Unable to connect to kraken

If I use the bot settings from my V23 and insert them into the V24 config file, I dont get the error but while the dashboard says the bot is running, the pair is stuck at loading and The output file looks like the below and seems to be telling me that my license is not valid

Loading config...
GUI Server Deployed: http://localhost:5500
Ping not available...
403 - "{\"isValidLicense\":false,\"isFree\":false}"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10