Username: Password:

Author Topic: 🔥【FEATURE】Order Creation Optimization • Reduce unwanted trading delays  (Read 8868 times)

Offline densmirnov

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • densmirnov.com
   Hi!

I love Gunbot! And I just can't stop thinking about a feature, which (as it seems to me) might significantly improve the trading speed (especially in high volatility) and reduce unwanted delays!

Basically, I suggest to change the bot behavior in a way so that instead of creating a single buy order, it would create several orders on different price levels. The first one will executed immediately after creation and the others will work as insurance in case of sudden price drop!

The order sizes and price levels will calculated based on the Martingale strategy, so every next one wil be bigger than previous, so the break-even price of the asset will be even lower and lower with each buy. And even after a huge dump, we won't have to wait ages until the price recovers, just a small growth will be enough to continue making a profit! The number of orders to create, step between orders, martingale factor for new orders and the amount of deposit used for order creation can be set individually in each config file (by setting some new variables):

Perhaps, it will be possible to calculate the indent between the orders, as well as the Martingale coefficient fully dinamically, depending on the momentum of the price change and current 'p(d)umping speed'.

Possible example of new variables section in config file:

//  -----------------------------------------------
//  MULTIPLE ORDER CREATION. MARTINGALE STRATEGY
//  -----------------------------------------------
    ORDERS_COUNT:   5,             // Number of additional new orders to create;
    ORDERS_INDENT5,             // Distance between the newly created orders;
    MARTINGALE:     1,             // Martingale factor for dynamic order size calculation;
    TRADING_LIMIT1,             // Maximum percent of initial balance to use for each pair.

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Hi Densmirnov

You just described a 1000T with SG, very interesting ^^

Perhaps, it will be possible to calculate the indent between the orders, as well as the Martingale coefficient fully dinamically, depending on the momentum of the price change and current 'p(d)umping speed'.

In the current context of Poloniex, with a flurry of 422/429 or 500 we've seen lately, this part would doubtfully work, unless Gunthar makes a magic, which is also possible... Anyway, if Polo changes back to an stable environment, then this idea might be very very interesting to play ^^

+1
   ✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔