Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot XT Doesn't Go Beyond "Create Password", Win64  (Read 5849 times)

Offline aigeezer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot XT Doesn't Go Beyond "Create Password", Win64
« on: November 09, 2017, 05:32:04 PM »
Hi. I just tried to update to XT without success. I've been using 3.3 for a long time but was intrigued by the XT announcement. Anyway, on startup a command line window pops up and says:

Gunthy GUI running on http://localhost:5000
Wiki: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki
Unhandled rejection SequelizeConnectionError: SQLITE_CANTOPEN: unable to open database file
    at Database.AbstractConnectionManager.getConnection.Promise.connections.(anonymous function).lib.Database.err (C:\snapshot\gunbot-autoconfig\node_modules\sequelize\lib\dialects\sqlite\connection-manager.js:66:63)

- I'm guessing that is not normal, although it makes sense that there would be no DB file for it to find on the first run. I tried the GUI anyway. When I open a FF tab for the GUI using localhost:5000 it looks normal and says "create password". However, it does not appear to accept the password and does not go beyond the password prompt. The GUI Wiki tab works, but the other tabs do not seem to do anything.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Offline dMike_Delorian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot XT Doesn't Go Beyond "Create Password", Win64
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 02:23:09 PM »
I had the same problem trying to use IE. I installed Chrome and it works fine.

Offline aigeezer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot XT Doesn't Go Beyond "Create Password", Win64
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 02:26:10 PM »
Thanks for the idea. I'll try it on Chrome shortly.

Edit - update - wow, time flies. It turned out my wife had other plans for my time and when I finally got back to tuning Gunbot it was at version 7.0.2 which seems to be working perfectly in Firefox. Problem solved! The bot has come a long way in just a year or so - very impressive.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 06:13:41 PM by aigeezer »