Username: Password:

Author Topic: Errors after 2 yrs of not turning it on  (Read 2990 times)

Offline onyxgunforum

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Errors after 2 yrs of not turning it on
« on: February 21, 2020, 11:49:49 PM »
Hey folks,

I picked up Gunbot XT edition with a Bittrex API  back before the big crash.... and used the software... mostly to lose money (due to my own idiocy) until the big crash... then got demoralized and have not looked at anything Crypto for the past 2 years.

Anyways... I tried to load up my old 2017 version of gunbot and it advised that there are Bittrex licence errors and would not even load up the GUI.

Ive looked through the forums and everyone says contact your reseller... ya.. well that was 2-3 years ago... I have no idea who that is.

Since the software did cost a small fortune at the time i bought it, I would like to get it up and running again.

Mods, what would be the first place to start? A reinstall or an upgrade? Do I need to back up a licence key/file first or something?

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 07:59:56 PM by onyxgunforum »

Offline onyxgunforum

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Errors after 2 yrs of not turning it on
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 11:57:31 PM »
Okay....

Going through my records it might have been a site called http://coinimation.com/

Which is less than useful as it appears to be a dead link and not even on one of the official resellers list now...

Sigh

ANy thoughts mods?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 03:11:51 PM »
Hi, send me a PM, I will help you  ;)

Offline CryptoDROI

• Rookie
  • Get Gunbot Now!
    • View Profile
    • CryptoDROI Gunbot Reseller
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 08:38:36 PM »
Changing your API keys is FREE if you go to the Official Gunbot Telegram Group "Gunthy Elite" and ask one of the staff members if you cannot contact your reseller ask @exquitas or @NarKotix

note: If you got one working exchange you can swap on your own
Authorized Gunbot Reseller https://cryptodroi.com/

Offline onyxgunforum

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 08:45:15 PM »
THanks for the info CryptoDroi, Aitor has offered to help me get matters straightened out (I sent him a PM). I'll post back here if I'm still struggling and will reinstall Telegram as well.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread... the assistance is appreciated.