Username: Password:

Author Topic: 3 Questions for 5.0.5.5, no web GUI logs & how'bout bags?  (Read 7651 times)

Offline Spythe

• Rookie
    • View Profile
3 Questions for 5.0.5.5, no web GUI logs & how'bout bags?
« on: October 26, 2017, 11:53:22 PM »
Hey guys,

After having 3.3.2 for months and completely not looking at Gunbot for 1.5 months, I just started looking at it again. Big losses, but most of my coins dropped big time. Anyway. I just installed 5.0.5.5 seperately on my VPS and got two questions:

1. In the WEB Gui, page 'viewer', the log area on the left remains filled with question marks (i.e. "Ask: ?, Price to sell: ?"). That doesn't change when selecting a pair
2. Pretty quickly after I started the bot via 'start' it bought a pair. It only doesn't appear on the Trade History log, when clicking on 'View trading history'. Whats up with that?

3. And seperate from the GUI.. I've got some coins holding right now that currently dropped roughly 50% from when I bought it. Is there a way to configure GB so it doesn't sell or bags it, but simply wait till the prices recover? i.e., it bought Stratis at 0.022, which currently sits at 0.0076 if I'm not mistaken. How would I configure GB so it sells when the price at least reaches the BB of 0.022 again and sells without a loss? I'm afraid it will sell my Stratis directly..

Thanks guys!

Offline barackandroll

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Questions for 5.0.5.5, no web GUI logs & how'bout bags?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 07:47:20 AM »
Regarding your bags, just set a high "STOP_LIMIT" value, like 100 (percent). This will give you the behavior you want. It will never sell until the price is in the profitable selling range for your strategy.

But why do you want to do this? There's a good chance that those altcoins will never recover to those same heights. You're probably better off selling the bags and starting fresh, as there's opportunity cost when your BTC is sitting in bags.

Offline Bitscoinx

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 04:14:19 AM »
I am having the same issue with there only showing question marks, any help would really really appreciated.

Offline cryptoculprit

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »
Same issue for me with 5.0.5.5 (Windows 2012 Server) with the question marks. Anyone find a solution, or perhaps it's just a bug with this version?

Offline vrso2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »
have same question marks in VIEWER...

Anybody know Whats up ?