Username: Password:

Author Topic: Need a little help to buy gunbot  (Read 8474 times)

Offline Borbe

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Need a little help to buy gunbot
« on: March 09, 2018, 12:06:44 AM »
Hello everyone,

I need your help to enlighten me.
I have never used a bot before. It seems that Gunbot is a very good bot.
However, I have a lot of trouble finding information.
I apologize in advance if my questions seem trivial to you.

edit : if anyone can answer in part it would be great. Especially question 2 a and b :)

1 / How to buy?
It seems that this is the site of the publisher. When we arrive on the main page the price is indicated, we click on it, but we are redirected to telegram to discuss.
Can we buy Gunbot on this site? Or must we necessarily go through one of the resellers refer to this forum?
I tried to address myself by telegram but no answer.
https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php?topic=1241.0

2/Which version to buy?
a / I have two differents accounts on the same exchange. If I buy a version for a single exchange then connect two API for the same exchange ?
b / In the same case if I take the version with all the exchanges then connect my two accounts from the same exchange?
c / The addon tradingview does not seem to include in all the resellers with the complete packs, is this a forgetting or there are different packs according to the resellers?
I understand that resellers can sell different service packs, but I have the impression that there are different versions of the product too?
d / At some resellers the packs complete to + of 20 strategies, for others 36 and other + of 50. Did the resellers not update their website according to the advanced versions or do they propose complementary strategies to the basic one in software?
e / the tradingview addon seems interesting in the long run to make its own strategy. But when I read the latest update on this forum, (https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,2791.0.html) I did not understand if it only works with exchange that accepts cryptosight or all exchange.

3/ Upgrade and version :
a/how does the upgrades work?
Is there a requirement of a version for the upgrade: - ALL EXCHANGES + TRADINGVIEW + Cryptosight: 0.053 [BTC]?
Can we apply this upgrade when previously purchased: - Gunbot XT Core Edition + Gunthy GUI + 1 exchange + Cryptosight: 0.056 [BTC]?
Can we apply this upgrade when we have previously purchased: - Gunbot Lite Edition Core + Gunthy GUI + 1 exchange + Cryptosight: 0.026 [BTC]
b/New version: (version full/all exchange)
On the site of some reseller it is indicated that the purchase of a license is perpetual and gives right to all software updates. On the other it is just indicated that it is a perpetual license.
Can I understand that if I buy version 8.0.3 today, I will have the right to install all future versions 9,10, etc.? Is this valid with all resellers or only those who have indicated it?
ex : https://gunbot.shop/ : Silver and gold pack :  "Lifetime updates for free"

4/ Test
Is there a free time-limited or paid version to test gunbot?

5/ ROI
a/ Is there an opportunity to backtest strategies?
b/ Is there a place where the ROI of basic software strategies (basic configuration) is given over the last three or four months for some pairs?

6/ Is there a reseller who has vps service included?

7/ operation
a/ Is it possible to limit the bot to a certain amount on a pair? Or does it automatically use all that is available?
b/are all pairs available for exchanges, even pairs with fiat currencies? For example, would I be limited to certain pairs or all pairs are available? BTC / EUR, etc .. or just the crypto pairs?
c/ is it possible to run on the same exchange two pairs that have one in common?
Ex: BTC / USDT and ETH / USDT
Does he manage the party allocate to one pair and the one allocate to the other during purchases and sales?
d/ Are there options for selling or buying slowly? ( not that I have the usefulness lol, it's just that I saw the option on some bot and I must say that I would dream to need this option one day;) )

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

Have a good day
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:46:03 AM by Borbe »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Need a little help to buy gunbot
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 06:17:34 AM »
You can purchase a Gunbot license from https://gunbot.shop
If you have any question, you can send me a message via Telegram: @AitorRuiz and I will ask your questions.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 03:21:42 PM »
You can check the list of resellers (Master Dealers) here:

https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/Resellers

All of them are official sites to get Gunbot.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:13:00 AM by Aitor »

Offline tocnaza

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • eventos bcn
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 09:24:47 AM »
Hello everyone,

I also need the license.. any help?

Thank you!

eventos barcelona cajas fuertes
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:11:44 PM by tocnaza »

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 09:57:11 AM »
Hello everyone,

I also need the license.. any help?

Thank you!

Sure... try reading the post exactly before yours... there's actually a link to a list of resellers in there.