Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot 18.8.8 went into buy-sell-buy when I activated PANIC burning BTC FAST!!!  (Read 3434 times)

Offline JesseJames

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I activated PANIC on my strategies to switch all back into BTC.
But with 1 Pair BTC-SOL it went into a loop selling, directly buying  back, and then again selling etc.
Thank god I saw it cause telegram went bserk. But in 30 sec lost 0.05BTC before I managed to kill the bot......
WTF is wrong here? If I can't even trust the PANIC of my pro version of which I payed a lot of money for....
Look at the picture I posted and see that sell and directly rebuy....

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
But with 1 Pair BTC-SOL it went into a loop selling, directly buying  back, and then again selling etc.
Thank god I saw it cause telegram went bserk. But in 30 sec lost 0.05BTC before I managed to kill the bot......
WTF is wrong here? If I can't even trust the PANIC of my pro version of which I payed a lot of money for....

Hi there, just a friendly reaction here from a fellow user: but you might want to ask your reseller for support on this particular issue (rather then post it here on a public forum)... seems important enough to me.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot

Note that Panic_sell sells, but it doesn't mean that the pairs you are trading get disabled. In other words, if your strategy says "buy", it will buy. That's why it went into a buy / selling loop.