Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot XT 6.0.1 not trading  (Read 6231 times)

Offline sedwardstx

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot XT 6.0.1 not trading
« on: November 11, 2017, 12:25:15 AM »
Hi there, I am new to GunBot and just got the license today.  Set everything up according to the wiki, running on Windows.   I have been running the bot with 13 pairs most of today, using the stepgain strategy.  So far I have not seen any trades happen at all and also no errors in the error log window.  any advice or idea what could be wrong?  I will just leave it running but am not sure if it will fix itself or not.

Offline gazalker

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot XT 6.0.1 not trading
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 04:36:55 PM »
I have exactly the same problem. I have read the wiki, watched several youtube videos. Made several changes to the high and low BB settings. At this stage I would be happy to see a "sell" at a loss, just to know if the software is working. I have another 2 days and i will have to seek a refund.
Anyone out there with suggestions or working settings examples on bittrex using Gunbot XT please help

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot XT 6.0.1 not trading
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 04:04:21 PM »
yeah, about that. if you don't understand the settings, get familiar with them before you change anything. study the wiki. stock settings are good enough to trade, providing you choose pairs that conform with the settings. no point choosing, for instance, BB for a pair that never drops even near what you have set in low BB (stock or otherwise).

when choosing a pair, open tradeview and set some lines to see how it moves. based on that, choose a strategy, or tweak it a little. pay attention to use the same periods on tradeview and in the strategy, else it don't work (or at least not as intended).

stock settings on stepgain, BB, gain, and any combination of the mentioned will make trades at least with the strong pairs (BCC, ETH, XMR, DASH, ETC, LTC et.). choosing a pair is not as easy as it seems.