Username: Password:

Author Topic: bot fails buy  (Read 9964 times)

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
bot fails buy
« on: August 10, 2017, 08:03:43 PM »
... even if last price is lower than price to buy. has not even made an order.

BTC'EUR last price 2927, price to buy 2933, price to sell null, nothing happend, there was a 10 min window of oportunity.

BTC'ETC last price 0.004533, price to buy 0.004500, price to sell null, also nothing. oportunity window still open.

I have a small balance of 0.03 btc, balance on trade set to 0.01. also on both pairs bot status undefined.

I don't get it. I run v3.2 on kraken, on BB set 21 and 29. On two other pairs the price to sell is way lower than price to buy. this also I don't get. any explanantions?
since i bought the bot a week ago it made only two trades and it kept price to sell in the BTC"ETH from the last trade even if it is lower tha the price to buy. what kind of logic is this?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:20:34 PM by sloaleks »

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: bot fails buy
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:05:39 PM »
ok, i figured the problem of not buying in BTC ON ETC and EUR pairs, there are minute amounts of both ETC and EUR on my account on kraken, although kraken numbers are 0.0000. any suggestions how to get rid of those? kraken does not allow of manually selling such small amounts.

and still the problem of selling price of ETH being lower than price to buy remains.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:26:55 PM »
I managed to manually clear all dust on Kraken. It was a chore, but there it is. I also cleared the BTC'ETH hickup with the low selling price by simply deleting the save.json file and start fresh. Next trade was on profit. EOS and BCH still  not working.

Offline NarKotix

• Rookie
  • GUNBOT Support Staff
    • View Profile
    • GUNBOT - Automated Profit Generator - Crypto Trading Bot
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 12:12:38 PM »
Yeah dust is a real pain. Its been the bane of all versions but I think Gun' has addressed it in the new version
GUNBOT Support Staff & Authorised Reseller http://www.gunbotreseller.com

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 01:23:11 PM »
I think in 4.0.5 the bot doesn't care for dust.