Username: Password:

Author Topic: Just few questions before buy the gunbot  (Read 5857 times)

Offline ronki

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Just few questions before buy the gunbot
« on: October 03, 2017, 09:25:16 AM »
Hello everyone, I followed this project since a time and I have few questions before buy it.

How much time do you spare to configure the bot per day, as I understand we have to find the right market conditions pair by pair.

Can you confirm that we have to use bollinger BB for trand market and Gain EMA for Spike market ?

Can I use the gunbot on my computer for testing and then loan a VPS and run it with the same licence ?

thank you in advance

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Just few questions before buy the gunbot
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 11:42:12 AM »
>How much time do you spare to configure the bot per day, as I understand we have to find the right market conditions pair by pair.

Count on a full time job. You've got to read a lot. It's absolutely not plug and play, especially if you wish to make some profit.

>Can you confirm that we have to use bollinger BB for trand market and Gain EMA for Spike market ?

I don't know what spike market is - but the strategies are various, none is better, some are safer.
Again, you've got to read a lot.

>Can I use the gunbot on my computer for testing and then loan a VPS and run it with the same licence ?

Sure, it's what I'm doing, no VPS. And if you move it, just keep the same API keys, the actual location isn't a problem.