Username: Password:

Author Topic: error launch gunbot  (Read 3238 times)

Offline PapaBunder

• Rookie
    • View Profile
error launch gunbot
« on: June 05, 2020, 06:38:31 AM »
Hello .
I configured my gunbot the day before yesterday and everything was going well. The next morning I found gunbot with errors and since then I can no longer restart it .
Can you help me?

A screen capture of this error

https://prnt.sc/stfjk0

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: error launch gunbot
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 11:43:51 PM »
Hello .
I configured my gunbot the day before yesterday and everything was going well. The next morning I found gunbot with errors and since then I can no longer restart it .
Can you help me?

A screen capture of this error

https://prnt.sc/stfjk0

Hi, do you still get the same error after closing and opening the bot again? Maybe it was just a tempary issue caused by license server maintenance or just your Internet went down for some time. In the case you are still getting the error, then we can check other possible causes like firewall blocking connection etc..
Kind regards

Offline PapaBunder

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 08:40:34 AM »
Hello, my problem is solved. My IP was banned because of errors too frequent at the beginning.
Error of young ...  :-[

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 11:25:12 PM »
Hello, my problem is solved. My IP was banned because of errors too frequent at the beginning.
Error of young ...  :-[

Hi, glad to hear you fixed the issue. I always recommend not to run the bot with too low delays, as there is no benefit on it, on the contrary, I get better results with higher delays, and also you don't get banned for hammering exchange's servers  ;)