Username: Password:

Author Topic: Upgrading from 3.3.5 to version 4  (Read 7180 times)

Offline grahamshock

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Upgrading from 3.3.5 to version 4
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:25:06 PM »
Hi I have just purchased Gunbot and was sent a link for verison 3.3.2 and its working fine . I really want to run version 4. Can anyone advise how I can run this newer version as believe its  a free upgrade?
I download version 4 and I tried swapping the EXE file but this still runs version 3.3.5.  Your help would be much appreciated - Thanks Graham

Offline sylance

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Upgrading from 3.3.5 to version 4
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:22:19 PM »
You can upgrade to v4 easily by downloading it from Github.  You should know two things:
  • Any version above 3.3.2 will not have a GUI; so managing it will be done directly in a config file
  • v5 just launched and fixed many issues in v4 (although introduced some new ones)

I'm staying with 3.3.2 until Gunthy resolves a selling error with insufficient funds even when there are enough.

Offline grahamshock

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 07:47:17 PM »
Thankyou for the reply.  I downloaded version 4 and its got a file called gunthy.exe and it comes up with and error saying "Invalid license for bittrex - please contact Gunthar"   . Do I need authorisation for this?
again thanks for your help.    ;)

Offline mfcmasterk

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 07:57:37 PM »
you need to edit the config file, add pair in same file, change settings and strategy in same file, if you dont use curtain exchange, you need to remove from config file as well