Username: Password:

Author Topic: Feature request - Allow the bot to place the sell order when the coin is bought  (Read 8185 times)

Offline bney

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Currently the bot checks every so often to see if the price has reached the buy or sell threshold. If the bot is only checking every couple minutes, it will miss an event that happens during that time. I just had the bot miss the opportunity to sell a coin when a single candle spiked above the sell threshold. The problem was that the price didnt stay up there long enough for Gunbot to notice. If the Gunbot had placed a standing sell order at the sell price, at the time it did the buy, POLO would have executed it regardless of whether the bot is checking or not.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:51:34 AM by bney »

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
hmmmmm
i maybe wish me this feature for "bags" or something different, that i have written in the other threat......

but for the normal trading ?
you right, maybe the bot miss something, but how should he try to sell for the highest price, if he already have set an order ?

maybe the bot can set an order very high !?

if the price hits this, then polo(for example) sell automatical, otherwise, the bot try to sell for the highest price with bb or stepgain.....

or the bot only sets an order for the pairs, that he dont check atm......
and if he check this pay, that the bot delete the order..........
but, thats much of chaos.........set an order.........delete an order...set an order....delete an order and so on ^^

Offline bney

• Rookie
    • View Profile
The bot already has in its little mind a sell price after a buy. If it were to set an order to sell at that price then polo would take care of the trade in the event the bot misses a quick spike. Either way it pushes the sell action onto polo which is fine.

Offline Seki92

• Rookie
    • View Profile
how can i do to stop the sell under the buy Price?