Username: Password:

Author Topic: GUNBOT V3 FOR MAC OS X  (Read 29422 times)

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: GUNBOT V3 FOR MAC OS X
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2017, 04:29:25 AM »
Hello I'd like to buy a copy for Poloniex MacOS - please reply here or my telegram is @thekingofpumps (I cannot message you at the moment)

Hello Derejrcar

Gunbot is available for all systems in a single package. Message Gunthar here or in Telegram @GuntharDeNiro to acquire your license.

Best regards

Criptonauta
   ✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔

Offline ELECTRIC_WIZARD

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2017, 02:38:37 PM »
Follow-up from previous post.

For currencies, I ended up downloading and running currencies from 3.1 release instead of only copying the currencies.js file.
I used this one https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases/download/Win3.1patched/GUNBOT_v3.1_GUI_edition_all_CPU.zip

Works good now. I'll try to see what I need to copy to 3.3 for it to work there.

Sorry for not getting back to you in time, did the link provided in the tutorial not work for you? (https://gunthy.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=394.0;attach=183)

I believe I lifted this from the 3.1 release, but there are a few files floating around so it is possible I attached an incompatible version!

Thanks and all the best, let me know if you have any further problems!

Offline ELECTRIC_WIZARD

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2017, 02:51:32 PM »
Awesome info. Thanks so much! I'm brand new to all of this and you've helped piece some of this together for me.

Does your random timing affect profitability?

Random timing is to aid with 422 errors on Poloniex, it is to stagger the delays between pairs so that they don't clash their API calls...

For Bittrex however, where 422 problems don't occur, I use 3 second delays, and they are not randomly generated. I also run 5 minute candles and the appropriate parameter changes. I am yet to test if this works better than the previous settings due to the recent bearish reversal trends, for which I am compensating for with increased SG buy levels, however I will keep people updated with my results.

When you say appropriate parameter changes, could you be more specific like what sma/ema1/ema2 is appropriate for 5 min candles?

Hey,

So I made some of my own calculations here, as you perhaps already know, in order to view EMAs on the polo GUI graphs as your bot does, you will want to choose values for EMA 1 and 2 as 8 and 16 respectively, and then view for 15 min candles. This is because 0.02 and 0.04 are 2 and 4 hours, and so there are 8 and 16 15-min candle sticks during this time period... For 5 minutes there are therefore 24 & 48. However, this will give you different EMA lines. In order to retain the identical EMAs for 5-min candles as 15-min candles, my calculations are to divide your 0.02 and 0.04 by 3, giving you 0.00666 and 0.01333... And then to represent this graphically on Polo, you will want to view the graph with 5-min candles and with EMA 1 and 2 as 7.9 and 15.9 respectively.

Let me know if this helps you!

Also, perhaps somebody could confirm, or correct me if there is a discrepancy here.

For 5 minute candles on Bittrex I basically run a 3 second timing delay, similar to the Guy Fawkes Polo proxy setup, in regards to latest prices and trends, etc. Although there were no values provided for EMA values, so I use 0.00666 and 0.01333... And they seem to correspond on the graph nicely. You can of course increase or decrease these and now that you know the formulas, you will be able to find something suitable to your trading style.

Thanks!

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2017, 11:52:19 PM »
Very informative, thanks for this! Any ideas on SMA?
more human than human

Offline derejrcar

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2017, 07:07:54 AM »
Opened GUI perfectly with Wine. Super easy! It can be downloaded here https://www.winehq.org/

It opens the GUI but doesnt function correctly. It can be used to save settings from GUI and then run with @ELECTRIC_WIZARD Method
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:00:37 AM by derejrcar »

Offline allanster

• Contributor
  • lux ex tenebris
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2017, 02:45:54 PM »
Please let everyone know the steps involved if you could. There have been several inquiries on how to do this and everyone would be most thankful to know how you did it.
more human than human

Offline ELECTRIC_WIZARD

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 06:44:23 PM »
Ok, so I have the windows GUI version running through Wine, however I do not think it stable enough to be worth using, but if you would like to try it for yourself, then I recommend you follow the steps required here: https://wiki.winehq.org/MacOS and here: https://wiki.winehq.org/MacOS/Building

In short, you will need to install Xcode and XQuartz, then run the required prompts in terminal, and also ensure Gatekeeper must not be set to block unsigned packages (http://osxdaily.com/2016/09/27/allow-apps-from-anywhere-macos-gatekeeper/).

It should work.

Offline kin0

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2017, 12:46:06 PM »
I'm getting a very weird Error message that contains data that I didn't personally add.  This error occurs when I run glog and only on a single pair BTC_ETH which is in the "sweet" state

I don't know why or who this line is?
Code: [Select]
/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:906:16
Here's the process as shown by pm2

Describing process with id 5 - name BTC_ETH_P
┌───────────────────┬───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ status            │ online                                                    │
│ name              │ BTC_ETH_P                                                 │
│ restarts          │ 0                                                         │
│ uptime            │ 87s                                                       │
│ script path       │ /opt/GUNBOT_v3.3.2_Poloniex_Bittrex_Patch/gunthy-linuxx64 │
│ script args       │ BTC_ETH poloniex                                          │
│ error log path    │ /root/.pm2/logs/BTC-ETH-P-error-5.log                     │
│ out log path      │ /root/.pm2/logs/BTC-ETH-P-out-5.log                       │
│ pid path          │ /root/.pm2/pids/BTC-ETH-P-5.pid                           │
│ interpreter       │ none                                                      │
│ interpreter args  │ N/A                                                       │
│ script id         │ 5                                                         │
│ exec cwd          │ /opt/GUNBOT_v3.3.2_Poloniex_Bittrex_Patch                 │
│ exec mode         │ fork_mode                                                 │
│ node.js version   │ N/A                                                       │
│ watch & reload    │ ✘                                                         │
│ unstable restarts │ 0                                                         │
│ created at        │ 2017-07-12T11:37:28.812Z

Here is the error with Glog

5|BTC_ETH_ | Unhandled rejection Error: Bad server answer
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Object.console./snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/poloniex.js.module.exports.Market.getLastBuyRate.poloniex.returnTradeHistory [as callback] (evalmachine.<anonymous>:0:0)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at /snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:2243:31
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at /snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:906:16
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request._callback (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/plnx/lib/index.js:138:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.self.callback (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:188:22)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.emit (events.js:192:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.<anonymous> (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:1171:10)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.emit (events.js:189:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:1091:12)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:291:19)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:186:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:974:12)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:74:11)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:98:9)

Offline ELECTRIC_WIZARD

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »
I'm getting a very weird Error message that contains data that I didn't personally add.  This error occurs when I run glog and only on a single pair BTC_ETH which is in the "sweet" state

I don't know why or who this line is?
/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:906:16
Here's the process as shown by pm2

Describing process with id 5 - name BTC_ETH_P
┌───────────────────┬───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ status            │ online                                                    │
│ name              │ BTC_ETH_P                                                 │
│ restarts          │ 0                                                         │
│ uptime            │ 87s                                                       │
│ script path       │ /opt/GUNBOT_v3.3.2_Poloniex_Bittrex_Patch/gunthy-linuxx64 │
│ script args       │ BTC_ETH poloniex                                          │
│ error log path    │ /root/.pm2/logs/BTC-ETH-P-error-5.log                     │
│ out log path      │ /root/.pm2/logs/BTC-ETH-P-out-5.log                       │
│ pid path          │ /root/.pm2/pids/BTC-ETH-P-5.pid                           │
│ interpreter       │ none                                                      │
│ interpreter args  │ N/A                                                       │
│ script id         │ 5                                                         │
│ exec cwd          │ /opt/GUNBOT_v3.3.2_Poloniex_Bittrex_Patch                 │
│ exec mode         │ fork_mode                                                 │
│ node.js version   │ N/A                                                       │
│ watch & reload    │ ✘                                                         │
│ unstable restarts │ 0                                                         │
│ created at        │ 2017-07-12T11:37:28.812Z

Here is the error with Glog

5|BTC_ETH_ | Unhandled rejection Error: Bad server answer
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Object.console./snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/poloniex.js.module.exports.Market.getLastBuyRate.poloniex.returnTradeHistory [as callback] (evalmachine.<anonymous>:0:0)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at /snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:2243:31
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at /snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:906:16
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request._callback (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/plnx/lib/index.js:138:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.self.callback (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:188:22)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.emit (events.js:192:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.<anonymous> (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:1171:10)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Request.emit (events.js:189:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/snapshot/Users/Enrico/Desktop/xBot_v2.9.3/node_modules/request/request.js:1091:12)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:291:19)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:186:7)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:974:12)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:74:11)
5|BTC_ETH_ |     at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:98:9)

Hey, good question, and the answer is that Enrico is Gunther's son, and all of us see that when we have errors, I think It is because Gunther was coding on his machine at the time. This has been brought up several times in the Telegram group chat, and likely the forum too, and from what I understand it is nothing to worry about.

Also, pro tip: if you do not know the answer to something or have a question of this kind, usually the fastest and most efficient way of finding it is to use the search function on the telegram group or the forum here!

All the best

Offline GuyTheGuy

• Contributor
  • Lunar Crypto
    • View Profile
    • Lunar Crypto
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2017, 12:24:10 AM »
Thx for making this, makes helping mac users so much easier!
Contact for any questions or inquiries:
Lunar Crypto Telegram Group: https://t.me/LunarCrypto
Lunar Crypto Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/Z7qsaqk

Offline bennettdandrew

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2017, 07:29:27 AM »
hey guys... any ideas?

apples-MacBook-Air:GUNBOT_v3 apple$ cd /Users/apple/Downloads/GUNBOT_v3
apples-MacBook-Air:GUNBOT_v3 apple$ node currencies.js
module.js:491
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'plnx'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:489:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:439:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:517:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/apple/Downloads/GUNBOT_v3/currencies.js:1:13833)
    at Module._compile (module.js:573:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:584:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:507:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:470:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:462:3)
apples-MacBook-Air:GUNBOT_v3 apple$

Offline woutert86

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2017, 09:41:37 PM »
For Bittrex, Do I just replace Poloniex by BITTREX?

Now, for Poloniex, you will want to find the lines:

//---POLONIEX
POLONIEX_KEY: 'xxx',
POLONIEX_SECRET: 'xxx',

Offline Casperelli

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2017, 05:57:03 PM »
Hello, i keep getting the following message

Bot crashed at 2017/09/01 17:45:49
Reason: Failed to load config!!!
Parameter: undefined-bittrex-BTC_OMG-config-config.js

I'm sure I'm tying things as per instructions, any ideas?

Offline Vae_Victus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2017, 06:11:35 PM »
Hello, i keep getting the following message

Bot crashed at 2017/09/01 17:45:49
Reason: Failed to load config!!!
Parameter: undefined-bittrex-BTC_OMG-config-config.js

I'm sure I'm tying things as per instructions, any ideas?

Looks like you are trying to run the program incorrectly. Are you doing it like this:

./gunthy-macos BTC_OMG bittrex

and is your config file name:

bittrex-BTC_OMG-config.js    ?

I see in your error that the word "config" is listed twice.

Offline Casperelli

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2017, 06:28:46 PM »
Thanks for the response, it seems to be reacting but I'm getting +2017/09/01 18:27:32 HttpApiError: INVALID_SIGNATURE

Getting confused now

Offline Vae_Victus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »
Thanks for the response, it seems to be reacting but I'm getting +2017/09/01 18:27:32 HttpApiError: INVALID_SIGNATURE

Getting confused now

Had this issue yesterday. Make sure you turn on the 3 API settings in your API key in Bittrex. DONT turn on WITHDRAW, but do turn on the other 3 (Read, and the two Trade switches).

Offline ahoefs

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2017, 10:25:14 AM »
I must be stupid, but I don't seem to get it running om my Mac?
I use Parallels and Windows 7, but get two repeating errors;

- If I start from MacHD I get the message: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Toegang tot het pad C:\Windows\bittrex-BTC_SAFEX-worker.js is geweigerd.

- If I start from Parallels C:\GUNBOT_v3 I do not have above error, but I get: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Het opgegeven uitvoerbare bestand is geen geldige toepassing voor dit besturingssysteem of platform.

Seems a Java 64-bit error for my 32-bit version of Windows 7.