Username: Password:

Author Topic: How do I lookup my licence?  (Read 6877 times)

bitbot1337

How do I lookup my licence?
« on: November 01, 2018, 03:00:58 PM »
Hi

I would like to sell my licence since I don't use it all.

Where can I view which licence I own? Been a while.
I'd like to know which version I have initially bought.

Also how do I get it verified by a staff member?
I see there is a "Verified Sales" section.

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 03:06:45 PM by bitbot1337 »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: How do I lookup my licence?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 07:59:42 AM »
Hi, when you purchase a Gunbot license you can use any past, present or future versions. So it doesn't matter if you used v3 or v7, with a Gunbot license you are able to run any Gunbot version. You will even be able to download and run any future version for free.

The thing is what pack did you purchase (Gunbot Standard, Gunbot Pro, Gunbot Ultimate etc...). Contact your reseller, he should be able to tell you what pack did you purchase. In the case you can't contact him, I would be able to figure out what pack did you purchase if you could tell me the api key you activated when you made the purchase.

bitbot1337

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 02:29:08 PM »
Hi, when you purchase a Gunbot license you can use any past, present or future versions. So it doesn't matter if you used v3 or v7, with a Gunbot license you are able to run any Gunbot version. You will even be able to download and run any future version for free.

The thing is what pack did you purchase (Gunbot Standard, Gunbot Pro, Gunbot Ultimate etc...). Contact your reseller, he should be able to tell you what pack did you purchase. In the case you can't contact him, I would be able to figure out what pack did you purchase if you could tell me the api key you activated when you made the purchase.

I can't remember what pack I chose, but I bought the bot directly from Gunthar. No reseller involved as far as I know.

Should I send u the api key via pm?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 12:53:26 AM »
Yes, you can send me a PM or just an email to info@gunbot.shop

bitbot1337

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 12:58:48 PM »