Username: Password:

Author Topic: Can't connect to Binance with any version  (Read 6043 times)

Offline Sky240det

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Can't connect to Binance with any version
« on: May 29, 2019, 04:45:27 PM »
I cannot connect to Binance with any version of gunbot. I was using 11.xxx and tried to switch to 12 and saw you now need the Gunthy tokens to get access. I know I can buy Gunthy tokens but I already purchased a lifetime version of gunbot from an approved reseller TruthBlitz. This reselller won't update my API or respond to my questions as to why it wasn't working. I thought gunbot was a lifetime 1 time payment. I spent some $7-800 USD at the time I purchased gunbot in BTC, around 0.15 BTC. I don't expect I should have to pay that again but I am not finding any posts concerning people with older versions having issues getting connected. How do I get Gunthy tokens when I purchased gunbot back in June 2018? I had it down when the market was down between Jan-Feb but it worked in March and April but it suddenly won't connect this month. Any advice? Do I just have to repurchase gunbot, that would suck?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Can't connect to Binance with any version
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 12:04:57 AM »
Hi Sky240det, as you said, Gunbot license is lifetime. You don't need to purchase anything. The thing is that new license system requires Gunthy wallet.

How does it work? Easy, just follow these steps:

1- Create a Gunthy wallet: https://gunbot.shop/how-to-create-a-gunthy-wallet/

2- Send an email to your reseller stating your Gunthy wallet and your api, so he can link them.

3- Once your wallet is linked to your api, you will automatically get the tokens you need to run your license (note that the tokens can take some hours to arrive after your wallet is linked).

4- In the case your current reseller is gone, send me a PM and I will help you.

Hope this helps.