Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot Xmas Edition with AutoConfig  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gunbot Xmas Edition with AutoConfig
« on: December 24, 2019, 12:03:09 PM »
- 24 December 2016/ 24 December 2019: Happy Birthday Gunbotters!

To celebrate Xmas and to celebrate 3 years we have fun with Gunbot i've prepared the usual boring stable release with a bunch of bugs fixes reported in v15 and i've also a couple of gifts for you:

1.- we can start to play and test GUNTHY Exchange now: if you want you can register and login and we can then start to see if everything is ok and if we like it. You can access GUNTHY Exchange directly from your v16 Gunbot GUI.

2.- Gunbot was born and has been implemented for 3 years with one single target: code and implement things users like, want and need. I am going to boost this concept: there is a Gunbot AMA (Ask Me Anything) repo i wish you all to participate where you can ask me literaly ANYTHING you want implemented in Gunbot, and i will code it for you

Examples:
- you think Gunbot is awesome but you really would like a special feature to make your daily trading finally amazing?
- you think Gunbot sux because it doesnt have a special feature you are looking for?
- you think another bot you are using is missing a feature and would like to see it in Gunbot?

for all of the above examples (and more), open a feature request here: https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/GunbotAMA/issues and you will see your idea implemented in Gunbot

Happy Xmas!
~Gun
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:58:02 AM by Gunthar »