Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello Gunthy's!  (Read 9187 times)

Offline MrFreeman

• Rookie
  • Miner
    • View Profile
Hello Gunthy's!
« on: May 11, 2017, 05:55:11 AM »
First of all thanks to Gunthar for this great piece of work! When i ordered the GUNBOT yesterday i didnt ever imagine that forums, this great support nor the Telegram group comes with it. Not to mention the great read on Bitcointalks GUNBOT thread that actually led to buying the license. Overall theres very much work put into and I really appreciate that. Im very happy to see a growing community behind this project aswell. Thats why i thought id start my first post introducing myself a little and dropping the thanks off.

As me and my brother are currentl pushing our little mining farm further and further investing became a more important step day by day. When i stumbled upon the GUNBOT thread on Bitcointalk we knew we had to get it as soon as we're a little more comfortable trading manually. Due to a pretty long break within the Cryptocurrency world in its probably most important time we had to catch up quiet a bit. However now we're really looking forward to setting this up and get it running.

Thanks for your read and have a good time everyone!