Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot don't buy and sell at the proper price  (Read 6671 times)

Offline pnota

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot don't buy and sell at the proper price
« on: February 15, 2018, 12:20:11 PM »
I'm just new on Gunbot and I have problem in making the bot selling.I tested with gain, bbgain and others strategies.i want the BOT sell when reach a certain % of profit. in the last. You can see the settings of the last test i did. in this case I would the Bot sell at 0.3%. Actually the price hit and overpass many times this level but the bot didn t sell and it aveage down.after that the level was surpassed again more than 1% many times again but the bot didn t sell again and averaging down 2 more times.now the price is low and I have my test bag to HODL :'( In other test the bot didn t BUY at the right level. so i don t understand if I do something wrong in the setings or if there is some technical problem
If anybody can help is appreciate.

;D

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot don't buy and sell at the proper price
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 06:33:09 PM »
for buying, it didn't buy because you have RSI on for buying, so it has to meet two parameters: buy level and RSI buy level. fat chance of RSI buy level being at 40 when buy level reaches 0 ... for selling, IDK, maybe your exchange doesn't support period of only 1. check this. and you should familiarize yourself with the settings, so read the wiki.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:38:18 PM by sloaleks »