Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot not selling. [BINANCE]  (Read 6127 times)

Offline ashervast

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot not selling. [BINANCE]
« on: February 06, 2018, 09:43:24 PM »
Hello all, I'm new to gunbot. I've been running Gunbot for a couple weeks now. He purchased all my pairs as expected but he has yet to make a single sell. I've nicknamed him HODL bot. I realize this is a bear market right now but with 13 pairs, I would expect at least a couple sells over the period of a week based on the volatility of some of these pairs. I've tried tssl, bb and bbstepbain but I've not had any luck getting gunbot to sell. I'm afraid it may be a bug or some issue with binance but I don't know for sure. No errors in the logs and the command feed looks fine. It even says "OK to sell" on some pairs but no sells are made. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Blianga

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot not selling. [BINANCE]
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 08:47:43 PM »
Try buying a small amount manually on one coin with your minimum trade settings first to see if the exchange will allow it. (I had an issue with min buy/sell orders on binance). If that works try to panic sell it to see if it trades. If it doesn't, it may give you more info and error/pop up, etc. If your on Binance its down right now sooo, you will have to wait till things get straightened out.